Forward thinking enterprises want to move beyond a narrow definition of telecom expense management to one that encompasses the entire communications life cycle ...
Washington, D.C. (Vocus/PRWEB) April 19, 2011
The Madison in Washington, D.C., is the host hotel for CCMI’s 7th annual Telecom Expense Management National Summit on May 23-24, 2011. The TEM Summit is the industry’s leading event for enterprise communications professionals from Fortune 2500 companies who want real-world guidance they can use to fashion their telecom expense management strategy.
“Forward thinking enterprises want to move beyond a narrow definition of telecom expense management to one that encompasses the entire communications life cycle – from procurement and asset management, to expense control and integration with corporate financial systems – for fixed and mobile communications services,” said CCMI’s President George David. He added, “The Summit’s agenda reflects this critical strategic shift with a line-up of seasoned supply chain executives, contract and procurement legal advisors, communications industry analysts and seasoned communications technology professionals from several large enterprises.”
Speakers at the Telecom Expense Management National Summit include:
- Jack Barry, Director at Pegasus Global and a veteran supply chain executive at GTE, EDS and AT&T
- Ann Oka, Sr. Vice-President of Supply Management at Sodexo
- Hank Levine and Justin Castillo, partners in the Washington, D.C.-based law firm, Levine, Blaszak, Block & Boothby, LLP
- Hyoun Park, Research Analyst-Telecom and Unified Communications at Aberdeen Group
- Enterprise communications managers from Agilent Technologies, FIS and Norfolk Southern Corporation.
The Telecom Expense Management National Summit also features:
- A “Power Panel” of enterprise communications managers who share their expense and life cycle management experiences.
- An interactive panel session with executives from Rivermine, Xigo, MDSL and Mobi Wireless management, all cutting-edge communications expense management solution providers.
- A tightly focused exhibition, the TEM Expo, where enterprises can learn about the latest fixed and mobile expense management solutions.
Learn more about the Telecom Expense Management National Summit at http://www.TEMNationalSummit.com.
CCMI is the industry’s leading provider of telecom rate and data information and applications. We are dedicated to delivering highly specialized and strategically focused information in a timely fashion. For a complete listing of our events, visit http://www.ccmi.com/Events.