It doesn't hurt to compare. But if you don't, you may miss out on opportunities to save more on car insurance.
Memphis, TN (PRWEB) September 18, 2012
InsuranceQuotesUSA.com launches a new website at Tennessee.InsuranceQuotesUSA.com to help drivers in Tennessee save more on car insurance. Consumers from the state of Tennessee can now utilize the website and its new quotes comparison tool to find and compare car insurance quotes for free. "We are very excited about the new website," said Eric, Senior Advisor of Tennessee.InsuranceQuotesUSA.com. "In addition to helping consumers in Tennessee with cheap car insurance quotes, the new website plays a strategic role in the company's overall search marketing campaign."
The company has conducted extensive public surveys in the heart of Memphis, Tennessee over the first 2 weeks of September 2012. "Survey results indicate consumers in Tennessee can save an additional 21.5% on car insurance with us," said Eric.
Over 500 individuals participated in the public surveys. The study has returned the following results:
- More than 87.6% of the surveyed drivers are paying over $1550.00 on car insurance premium, which is almost $200 more than the state average reported by USA Census - $1,368.00 (source: census.gov).
- More than 89.1% of the surveyed drivers are not benefiting from combining both auto and home insurance.
- More than 96.1% of the surveyed drivers are not aware of InsuranceQuotesUSA.com or the websites within the network.
- More than 23.4% of the surveyed drivers do not compare quotes from different insurance providers when obtaining an insurance policy.
- Only 11.9% of the surveyed drivers benefit from family coverage.
"Our system shows an average cost of only $1,217.83 on car insurance per year in Tennessee," Eric added. "Drivers in Tennessee can save an additional 21.5% on car insurance with us."
The free quotes comparison tool is very simple and easy to use. To use the tool, consumers just need to enter in their ZIP codes, with the following options for filtering purposes:
- Make of Vehicle
- Vehicle Model
- Vehicle Year
- Driving Experience
- Type of Coverage
- Type of Payment
For more information, or to get started, visit: Tennessee Insurance Quotes