We are poised to provide a top-notch learning environment for all kids, regardless of their starting point and experience.
San Rafael, CA (PRWEB) April 25, 2013
“I am very excited to partner with Nike Tennis Camps for the development of junior tennis in Hayward and the surrounding areas,” says Camp Director Bill Patton. “We are poised to provide a top-notch learning environment for all kids, regardless of their starting point and experience.”
Bill Patton is a USPTA and PTR certified Tennis Professional with 25 years experience coaching, and over 200 units of continued education in Tennis.
The Nike Tennis Camp at CSU East Bay is geared towards players ages 5-18 of all ability levels, offering both Full Day and Half Day camp options with an All Skills program (ages 9-18) and a "10 & Under Tennis" program for kids age 5-10 just learning the sport. These youth tennis camps combine fundamentals, technical tennis instruction and drilling from a superb coaching staff and supervised match play.
- Daily instruction from Tennis Pro, Bill Patton, and his experienced staff
- We offer a "10 and Under Tennis" program, featuring smaller courts and lighter, lower-bouncing balls
- 5-6 hours of daily instruction with low camper to staff ratio and constant supervision
- Every camper receives a Nike Tennis Camp T-shirt
- Campers will play tennis on the CSU East Bay (Hayward campus) 12 outdoor tennis courts.
About US Sports Camps
US Sports Camps (USSC), headquartered in San Rafael, California, is America's largest sports camp network and the licensed operator of NIKE Sports Camps. The company has offered summer camps since 1975 with the same mission that defines it today: to shape a lifelong enjoyment of athletics through high quality sports education and skill enhancement.
Players, coaches, parents and others interested in the 2013 Nike Tennis Camps can visit ussportscamps.com/tennis or call 1-800-645-3226.