When a person is injured or loses a loved one due to another’s unsafe practices or products, they need information that will help them to understand their legal rights and options.
Tyler, TX (PRWEB) February 23, 2012
The Texas personal injury attorneys of Roberts & Roberts are pleased to announce the launch of a new website to serve accident and injury victims across Texas and throughout the United States.
The website, http://www.robertslawfirm.com, features a sleek, easy-to-navigate design that gives visitors access to the site’s wealth of information in both written and video format, including content that discusses the firm’s nationally recognized Texas personal injury attorneys, their practice areas and their approach to helping victims and their families recover compensation for their losses.
“When a person is injured or loses a loved one due to another’s unsafe practices or products, they need information that will help them to understand their legal rights and options,” said Texas personal injury lawyer Randell “Randy” C. Roberts, the firm’s founder.
“We believe our new website does an outstanding job of providing that information,” he said. “However, a website alone can’t provide all of the answers. It’s important for people to follow through on what they learn from our website and contact an attorney who can discuss and analyze the specific facts and issues of their case.”
Among the website’s many features are:
- Our Attorneys – Profiles providing information about the educational and professional backgrounds of each of the firm’s attorneys, many of whom are certified in personal injury trial law and civil trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and have been recognized by Martindale-Hubbell, Texas Super Lawyers and others for their skill and professionalism.
- About Our Firm– An overview of the firm’s history, national recognition, community service and section entitled, “What We Do For You,” that describes the many different factors that set Roberts & Roberts apart from other law firms, such as its 24/7 answering service.
- Practice Areas – A glance at the wide variety of cases that the Texas personal injury firm handles, including auto, truck and motorcycle accidents; defective products; workplace accidents; premises liability claims; oilfield accidents and more.
- Recalls & Tips – A major focus of Roberts & Roberts is helping those who have been harmed by defective products. In this section, the firm provides links to the latest product recalls, consumer resources, safety tips and information about how the personal injury firm handles product liability claims.
- Contact Us– A convenient, easy-to-use online form that allows visitors to provide the firm with basic information about their case and arrange a free and confidential case evaluation.
The website also features links to the many different national and local news reports and interviews that have featured Roberts & Roberts attorneys, including MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, ABC, Time, Newsweek and the Wall Street Journal.
An “En Español” section serves Spanish-speaking accident and injury victims.
Coming soon, the website will also feature a text message feature, a free offers section and a link to a blog that will provide news and insight on the latest trends and developments in personal injury law in Texas and across the U.S.
About Roberts & Roberts
Roberts & Roberts is an East Texas personal injury law firm with a history of helping injured people across the United States. Most of the firm’s attorneys are board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in personal injury law or civil trial law. They have been featured numerous times by national and local media outlets, including MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, ABC, Time, Newsweek and the Wall Street Journal. The firm’s practice areas include auto, truck and motorcycle accidents; defective products; workplace accidents; premises liability claims; oilfield accidents and more.
Roberts & Roberts represents clients from across Texas and throughout the country, with a particular focus on the communities of Waco, Beaumont, Longview, Lufkin, Texarkana, Tyler, Huntsville, Nacogdoches, Greenville, Paris, Corsicana, Marshall, Palestine, Mount Pleasant, Sulphur Springs, Jacksonville, Athens, Henderson, Commerce, Jasper, Crockett, Carthage, Mexia, Marlin, Atlanta, Center, Livingston, Canton, Rusk, Lindale, Gilmer, Teague, Mineola, Pittsburg, Groesbeck, Mount Vernon and Quitman.
To learn more about the Texas personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts, call (888) 398-7618 or use the firm’s online contact form.