The mobile website’s design features a color photo of the firm’s attorneys, a cleanly displayed menu bar and a contact form that is easy to access and loads quickly.
Tyler, TX (PRWEB) April 19, 2012
The Texas personal injury attorneys of Roberts & Roberts have launched a new mobile website to serve accident and injury victims across Texas and throughout the United States.
The site complements the firm’s main website, http://www.robertslawfirm.com, and is optimized for smaller, mobile device screens. The design features a color photo of the firm’s attorneys, a cleanly displayed menu bar and a contact form that is easy to access and loads quickly.
“Our research has shown to us that more people are getting onto the Web than ever before by using their mobile device, and we wanted to provide them with a convenient way to access our information,” said Texas personal injury lawyer Randell C. “Randy” Roberts, the firm’s founder.
Roberts noted that a recent YouGov.com survey showed that mobile Internet usage had risen by 17 percent in the past year.
“When a person has been harmed by another’s negligence or a defective product, it shouldn’t matter whether they are using a mobile device or a regular desk or laptop computer,” Roberts said. “We want to make sure they are well informed of their legal options and have a good sense of what steps to take next in order to protect their rights.”
The mobile website’s features include:
- Meet Our Attorneys– Information about the educational and professional backgrounds of the firm’s attorneys, many of whom are certified in personal injury trial law and civil trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and have been nationally recognized for their skill and professionalism.
- Practice Areas – A glance at the cases that the Texas personal injury firm handles, including auto, truck and motorcycle accidents; defective products; workplace accidents; premises liability claims; oilfield accidents and more.
- What We Do For You – A description of the special care the firm provides to each of its clients to make sure their cases get the attention they deserve.
- Recalls & Tips – A section with links to the latest product recalls, consumer resources, safety tips and information about the firm’s handling of defective product injury claims. The mobile site also features a “Safety Alert” that is displayed on the main screen.
- Free Offers – A listing of special offers provided by the firm, including its free trial offer, free one-hour case audit, free house calls and visits and its free newsletter.
- Text Our Firm– A feature that allows users to send a text message directly to an attorney’s cell phone.
Additionally, a “Se Habla Español” feature serves Spanish-speaking accident and injury victims.
About Roberts & Roberts
Roberts & Roberts is an East Texas personal injury law firm with a history of helping injured people across the United States. Most of the firm’s attorneys are board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in personal injury law or civil trial law. They have been featured numerous times by national and local media outlets, including MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, ABC, Time, Newsweek and the Wall Street Journal. The firm’s practice areas include auto, truck and motorcycle accidents; defective products; workplace accidents; premises liability claims; oilfield accidents and more.
Roberts & Roberts represents clients from across Texas and throughout the country, with a particular focus on the communities of Waco, Beaumont, Longview, Lufkin, Texarkana, Tyler, Huntsville, Nacogdoches, Greenville, Paris, Corsicana, Marshall, Palestine, Mount Pleasant, Sulphur Springs, Jacksonville, Athens, Henderson, Commerce, Jasper, Crockett, Carthage, Mexia, Marlin, Atlanta, Center, Livingston, Canton, Rusk, Lindale, Gilmer, Teague, Mineola, Pittsburg, Groesbeck, Mount Vernon and Quitman.
To learn more about the Texas personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts, call (888) 398-7618 or use the firm’s online contact form.