The NAPCP is a professional organization offering end-user based knowledge in the Canadian B2B market regarding the efficiencies provided within a complete Commercial Card and Payments solution set.
MAPLE GROVE, Minn. (PRWEB) April 12, 2019
The NAPCP, a professional association serving the Commercial Card and Payments industry worldwide, provides resources by region, including Canada. Many resources specific to the geography explore the latest in industry trends, news, research, tools and events, and are available to the general public and those who sign up for complimentary subscriber profiles on the NAPCP website.
Sample resources in the form or articles, tools, videos and press releases:
- Adyen Expands Its Unified Commerce Offering To Canada
- PNC Bank Canada Branch Launches Suite Of Commercial Credit Cards
- Canada Revenue Agency Notice 199 - Impact to Procurement Cards
- Canada’s Response to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- The NAPCP's presence in the Canadian B2B market
- Canadian demographics
The NAPCP also provides many professional development opportunities, including events to attend, event hosting and speaking opportunities that provide both education and networking.
October 9, 2019, Canadian Commercial Card Regional Forum, Toronto Ontario. The event is sponsored by PNC and is designed for industry professionals working in all sectors, including corporate, higher education and Government/K-12. Providers are also welcome to attend. Topics to be covered during this day of education and networking, include:
- Recent survey findings in supplier acceptance of P-Card and ePayables
- Optimizing revenue sharing
- Modernizing the payments system to support the rapidly changing needs of the Canadian marketplace
- New trends in how Canada pays
- Identifying new areas of spend to include in a P-Card program
- Expanding into new departments
Speakers at the Canadian Commercial Card and Regional Forum:
- Louise Guigue, CPA, CGA, Manager, Financial Services Systems & Disbursements, NAV CANADA
- Paul Rogers, Head of Industry Relations, Payments Canada
- Joseph Migliacci, VP International Advisor (Canada), PNC Bank
- Heather Miller, CPCP, MBA, Community Engagement Manager, NAPCP
For a complete list of virtual events, visit the NAPCP's Event Calendar.
Those Commercial Card and Payments end-users and providers seeking professional development opportunities and career advancement may consider the following:
- Speak at an event or lead a virtual learning opportunity, signifying status as subject matter expert in the industry and increasing an individual's value to employer
- Sponsor or host an event, indicating a commitment to the Commercial Card and Payments industry and professional peers
- Explore career opportunities in the NAPCP Commercial Card and Payments industry in the NAPCP's Career Center
- Earn an industry credential. The Certified Purchasing Card Professional (CPCP) credential is awarded to P-Card professionals who have demonstrated experience and understanding of the body of knowledge necessary to administer a Purchasing Card program. Achieving this designation allows P-Card professionals to be recognized for their exemplary level of expertise.
About the NAPCP:
Celebrating its 20th Anniversary in 2019, the NAPCP is a membership-based professional association committed to advancing Commercial Card and Payment professionals and industry practices worldwide. Serving a community of more than 20,000, the NAPCP is a respected voice in the industry and an impartial resource for members at all experience levels in the public and private sectors. The NAPCP provides unmatched opportunities for continuing education and peer networking through its conferences, Regional Forums, webinars, website, virtual demonstrations, newsletters and regular communication. The association sponsors research and publishes timely and relevant white papers, survey results and other documents.