Gainesville, FL (PRWEB) June 30, 2012
The Bartram, one of the finest apartment communities in Gainesville, Florida, is scheduled to re-open phase one on August 1st. As of the end of May 2012, phase one of the complex has reached 100 percent occupancy.
“We have been overwhelmed by new residents interested in living at The Bartram for the first time, as well as, previous residents who have chosen to move back to The Bartram,” said J.D. Hatton, General Manager at The Bartram. "With repairs well underway and the first phase set to reopen on August 1st, The Bartram is thrilled with the response from our community for fall leases."
The Bartram is a place professionals and students can call home. The Bartram—inside and out—is committed to offering their residents a luxury experience. From their spacious floor- plans, granite countertops, and swimming pools to the state-of-the-art fitness center, The Bartram offers a community where residents can truly live life in the details.
The Bartram is within walking distance to the University of Florida, Shands, the VA, and the College of Veterinary Medicine at UF. Students and professionals alike can enjoy the convenient proximity to UF as well as the on-site amenities including a 24/7 state-of-the-art fitness center, two luxury pools and fountains, business center, Internet café and a pet walk park.
The Bartram will be home to about 10 percent undergraduate students. The remaining 90 percent is made up largely of graduate students and young professionals. There is a waiting list for phase two of the complex, which is scheduled to re-open January 1, 2013. The Bartram team continues to provide daily tours for interested residents.
"The Bartram is dedicated to providing a place our residents can call home and know that their well-being and safety will always be our number one priority," said Hatton.
About The Bartram
The Bartram, a Gainesville luxury apartment community, is located at 2337 SW Archer Road. The Bartram offers a variety of floor plans including 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and offers its residents a luxurious experience featuring many on-site amenities. Home to professionals and students, The Bartram offers the convenience of free indoor parking, convenient transportation, high-speed Internet and an expanded cable package included, alarm monitoring systems and an on-site recycling program making it easy for residents to participate in green living. For more information, visit: http://www.TheBartram.com