A combination of rock-solid construction and unique features including portability, storability and bioremediation make this the ultimate addition to any workshop this Father’s Day
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 06, 2013
The BenchtopPRO, an easy-to-store, self-contained parts washer that is green and really cleans greasy parts, wax-based lubricants and lots of “things” in the man garage, announced today it is extending its Spring Cleaning price through Father’s Day. As seen on Two Guys Garage,Truck U and was named Popular Mechanics “May Tool of the Month,” The BenchtopPRO continues to be a go-to gift for the “Garage Guy.”
“For the ‘Garage Guy’, The BenchtopPRO brings their workshop to the next level by providing the powerful technology once only available to large industrial and automotive repair facilities into their home workspace,” said Tom McNally with The BenchtopPRO. “A combination of rock-solid construction and unique features including portability, storability and bioremediation make this the ultimate addition to any workshop this Father’s Day.”
The BenchtopPRO combines the process of bioremediation with a revolutionary, non-flammable, non-toxic, degreasing solution engineered in their “dirt lab” to work at room temperature tackling the most challenging parts washing needs – even wax-based lubricants-- in an easy-to-store, self-contained washer. Available at http://www.thebenchtoppro.com, The BenchtopPRO Father’s Day sale price is $299. This Father’s Day sale price also includes a 5-Year Warranty.
The BenchtopPRO comes kit-complete with the following:
● The BenchtopPRO, the rugged, double walled unit with re-circulating pump and flow-through brush
● (1) gallon of industrial-strength, non-hazardous CONCENTRATE BT5 Degreasing Solution; this powerfully engineered degreaser is pH neutral, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-irritating and bio remediating
● (4) MicroPRO Packs, the revolutionary microbial treatment with a healthy appetite for tough greases and oils
Green and Cleans LOTS of Things for the “Garage Guy”
The BenchtopPRO provides additional benefits to the “Garage Guy” including:
● No more grimy or smelly hands. The non-solvent solution doesn't burn or dry out hands.
● Really cleans greasy, dirty and oily parts -- yet green and non-flammable
● Families love it, too. No more smelly, flammable solvents sitting around the garage - safe for anyone in the family to be around.
● Easily stores under a bench even on its end with the fluid still inside
The BenchtopPRO team recently asked its Twitter followers what they would clean with The BenchtopPRO parts washer and here are a few of their answers:
● Antique tools
● Grease covered tools in workshop
● Hubby’s tools as a surprise for him
● Tools in shed
● Demon carburetor
● Greasy cannibalized bike parts
● Parts for floor jack that I’m rebuilding and painting,
● ATV transmission
About The BenchtopPRO
The BenchtopPRO is manufactured by ChemFree Corporation, a subsidiary of Intelligent Systems Corporation, which is a publicly traded company (AMEX symbol: INS). The BenchtopPRO Bioremediating Parts Washer is an exciting “first” for the garage and small repair shop market. The BenchtopPRO combines the process of bioremediation with a revolutionary, non-flammable, degreasing solution engineered in their “dirt lab” to work at room temperature to tackle the most challenging parts washing needs – even wax-based lubricants-- in an easy-to-store, self-contained washer.
About ChemFree Corporation
Founded in 1993, and located in Norcross, GA., ChemFree manufactures the patented SmartWasher® Bioremediating Parts Washing System, ChemFree Corporation provides an alternative method to cleaning vehicle and maintenance parts without harming humans or the environment. Products currently manufactured by ChemFree Corporation include: The SmartWasher® and SmartBikeWasher system consisting of the parts washer equipment, OzzyJuice® Degreasing Solutions and OzzyMats™ which are microbe impregnated filters. The combination of these products, “the system”, allows the user to eliminate or dramatically reduce waste streams, the expense of hazardous waste removal, the associated liabilities of generating waste, and the hassles of regulatory compliance. Uniting superior performance and environmental responsibility, the ChemFree product line is sold in more than 40 countries worldwide. ChemFree holds 27 patents—11 in the United States and 16 in other countries.
If you would like more information about this topic, the ChemFree product line, or to schedule an interview please contact Melissa Page-Hale at 800-741-9921 or mjpage(at)chemfree(dot)com (http://www.chemfree.com).