Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) May 11, 2012
The Harris Law Firm, Colorado’s largest family law firm and "Colorado’s Family Law Team" is pleased to congratulate their lawyers:
- In March of 2012, Claire Kauffman, an associate with The Harris Law Firm, was elected as the President of the Larimer Chapter of The Colorado Womens Bar Association.
- Ryann Peyton, an associate attorney at The Harris Law Firm, has been elected as the VP/ President Elect of the GLBT bar association for 2012. She will automatically become president in 2013. Ryann received the received the Up and Coming Lawyers award by Law Week Colorado in 2011.
- Carla Scarpone Named "Up and Coming Attorney for 2012" by Law Week Colorado
- John Tatlock, Special Counsel to the firm, has received the Colorado Super Lawyer for fourth consecutive time. In 2011, John received the Lawyer of the Year award from the Colorado Lawyer’s Committee in 2011 for his outstanding leadership in, and commitment to, the Denver Public Schools Education Task Force.
- Michael Cheroutes Jr., partner with the firm, was selected as a Rising Star by Colorado Super Lawyers for 2012. This is the fourth time that Mike has received the Rising Star Award.
- Carrie Eckstein, an associate with the firm, was selected as a Rising Star by the Colorado Super Lawyers committee.
- Pro Bono Award: The Harris Law Firm was honored to be recognized by The Supreme Court of the State of Colorado for the Pro Bono Award for their outstanding contribution and service during the past year.
About The Harris Law Firm
Located in Denver and Fort Collins, the 18 attorneys at The Harris Law Firm are a team of Colorado family law specialists who serve clients throughout the State of Colorado. The lawyers and staff at “Colorado’s Family Law Team” are dedicated to helping you with issues related to divorce, child custody, legal separations, step parent adoptions, and other matters that pertain to Colorado family law.
For more information on The Harris Law Firm, including articles written by our family law attorneys, please visit our Web site, or contact our Director of Business Development, Heidi Culbertson at 303-299-9484, or contact her via email: heidi(at)harrisfamilylaw(dot)com.