Evidence-based Health Information By The Experts
Portsmouth, NH (PRWEB) March 19, 2013
TheMedCircle aims to be the central hub of health information and news. This website features experts answering the most thought-provoking medical and health questions based on accurate and up-to-date evidence.
The purpose of this website is to enhance the potential of social media and create an outlet for patients, physicians and other health-care professionals. The main objective is to improve communication, education and critical thinking via this single website to facilitate and enhance the quality of disease management and patient care in the United States and around the world.
TheMedCircle focuses on the following areas:
1) Answering the most prominent and challenging questions concerning health and medicine by leading experts in their field.
2) Providing a news hub, in which the latest medical research and health news updates are delivered by physicians and other experts, and external links are provided to even more health and medical issues. This time-saving feature will help visitors stay up to date on imminent changes in these fields in a single location.
3) Defining the future of medical and health-care information and access in America and around the world by facilitating discussions and analysis concerning crucial topics among experts.
H. L. Daneschvar, MD, FACP, said the following concerning TheMedCircle website:
“Thousands of websites provide medical and health information, but not all are reliable and unbiased. TheMedCircle is aiming to be the leading source of accurate and evidence-based information and analysis. It is time to direct all experts, critical thinkers, patients and clinicians to a single location for a better and more effective way of communication with the goal of finding answers to the most relevant and imminent questions merely based on independent facts.”
Some examples of topics are as follows:
- Latest Medical Research Updates (provided by physicians and other experts)
- Reviews of New Treatments and New Drugs
- Health Care and Policy News
- Medical Conditions
- Social Media
This website was founded by H. L. DANESCHVAR, MD, FACP. Dr. Daneschvar is a diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Clinical Lipidology. He is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of the American College of Physician Executives. He serves as chairman of the Economic Improvement Committee at Wentworth Health Partners in Dover, New Hampshire. He is also the founder and medical director of the Heart Disease Prevention and Lipid Center in New Hampshire.