A social media presence must be cultivated carefully. It’s more important to have timely, interesting and accurate content than trying to launch a page on every popular site.
Denville, NJ (PRWEB) September 11, 2012
"Although most of the physical therapists of today’s generation know that they should be involved in social media, they don’t have enough knowledge and time in order to do so. Involvement in social media might be time consuming," Chhoda says.
"However, when used to the owner’s advantage, it can produce many benefits for the business. It will be easier to hire people and outsource this type of job, but it is important to choose wisely," he added.
In order to guide practice owners in maximizing the use of social media, Chhoda releases his new book entitled “Marketing for Physical Therapy Clinics,” a done-for-you system that provides in-depth information on social media management. Some of the very useful tips about social media that can be found in his book are the following.
- Social media is a powerful marketing tool when it comes to building reputations, gaining greater visibility and obtaining leads on new patients.
- It is the online equivalent of “word of mouth” advertising and the goal is to develop a group of loyal people following in the online community.
- A social media presence must be cultivated carefully. It’s more important to have timely, interesting and accurate content than trying to launch a page on every popular site.
- Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter are examples of social media which helps therapists keep in touch with clients, while providing helpful information about the benefits of physical therapy.
- Concerns and other issues of patients or potential patients can be dealt in real-time which give better customer satisfaction
Social media revolution is changing the way private practice owners conduct their business in a more profitable result. Therapists can educate, attain business distinction, build reputation and offer special deals and promotions on a single website, http://www.youtube.com/addnewpatients. It’s a cost-effective means of advertising that reaches hundreds or even thousands of patients locally.
Chhoda’s office can be reached by phone at 201-535-4475. For more information, visit the website at http://www.nitin360.com.
ABOUT NITIN CHHODA
Nitin Chhoda is a licensed physical therapist, a doctor of physical therapy, and a certified strength and conditioning specialist. He’s the author of “Total Activation: The New 5 Step Fitness Mantra” and “Marketing for Physical Therapy Clinics.” He’s been featured in numerous industry magazines, major radio and broadcast media, and is the founder of Referral Ignition training systems, Private Practice Summit, the Private Practice Formula and the Private Practice Mastermind group. Chhoda speaks extensively throughout the U.S., Canada and Asia. He’s the creator of the Therapy Newsletter, along with Clinical Contact, a web-based service that boosts patient arrival rates.