Our tremendous growth is a testament to our team’s superior industry expertise, our highly-effective client-partnering approach and our ability to offer actionable, customized insights based on our clients’ needs.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 10, 2014
The Smart Cube, a global professional services firm specializing in custom research and analytics, today announced significant revenue growth for the 11th consecutive year and the company is poised for even stronger growth in FY 2014-15. The Smart Cube currently has a close-to 500 strong team globally that provides market-leading custom research and analytics to global corporations and professional services firms in the areas of Procurement & Supply Chain, Financial Services, Strategy & Marketing and Analytics.
Highlights of the 2013 successes include:
- Achieving a 3 year CAGR of 30%+ and a near 90%+ customer renewal rate
- Onboarding of 70+ new customers across diverse sectors such as media, automotive, consumer packaged goods, retail, restaurant, investment banking, financial services, hedge funds and management consulting
- Strategic expansion into China, which will also help the company’s market expansion in the Korean and Japanese markets
- Continued growth and solidification of The Smart Cube’s global delivery strength, with teams in India, Romania, Uruguay and China
- A staff increase of 30+% across the world
- Expanded and enhanced research and service offerings, which reinforces The Smart Cube’s strong belief in offering highly customized solutions for all its practice areas (Analytics, Financial Services, Procurement & Supply Chain and Strategy & Marketing)
- Strategic partnerships with companies across the consulting and technology spheres
“Our tremendous growth is a testament to our team’s superior industry expertise, our highly-effective client-partnering approach and our ability to offer actionable, customized insights based on our clients’ needs,” said Omer Abdullah, Co-founder and Managing Director of The Smart Cube. “We look forward to continuing our goal of delivering the intelligence our clients need to confidently navigate their competitive markets, and achieve optimal profitability and success.”
About The Smart Cube
The Smart Cube is a global professional services firm that specializes in delivering custom research and analytics services to corporations, financial services and management consulting firms globally. The firm helps organizations make critical decisions across four key business areas: Procurement and Supply Chain; Strategy and Marketing; Financial Services; and Analytics. Founded in 2003, The Smart Cube has conducted more than 17,000 studies through its global network of analysts. The firm is headquartered in London and has professionals throughout Asia Pacific, the United States, Europe, and Latin America. Follow The Smart Cube on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/the-smart-cube. For more information, visit thesmartcube.com.