This Forum will assist companies in learning how to create a more meaningful, successful strategy
Amsterdam, Netherlands (PRWEB) March 03, 2012
Thought Leader Global will host a marketing forum “Strategic Marketing and Branding” on April 26-27. The concept to this year’s second marketing forum: Embrace transformation.
To combat the unfamiliar waters of the wobbly economy, marketing must evolve to deliver greater value, said Thought Leader Global Marketing Manager Scott Rogers.
“Embracing transformation, technology and leadership are key to succeeding in the process,” he added.
There will be a broad range of marketing and related topics separately discussed at the Forum, including technology, social and digital media and building leadership skills.
Attendees at the Forum, set to take place in Amsterdam, will be drawn from governments, industry associations, community groups, academia and marketing professionals, but with a key focus from in-house marketing directors from global companies.
The Forum’s aim is to present global brand developments, marketing needs and strategic methods to connect to customers locally and globally.
The event, which focuses on in-house strategies rather than ad agency-based products and procedures, is meant to provide some front-line perspective on the best modern marketing practices, and the most common branding errors, according to a statement released today by Thought Leader Global, a dynamic multinational networking organization and producer of targeted business media and events.
“Marketing is required to be innovative to enhance its accountability,” Rogers said. “Social and digital media deserves special focus as it carries major risks but also fantastic rewards for marketing and CRM programmes.”
Among the topics and presenters at the two-day event, according to the ThoughtLeaderGlobal.com statement:
- Alcatel-Lucent: Transforming Marketing Organization and Capability
- Philips: Integrating social network information within your marketing plan
- Deutsche Telekom: How the Brand Can Transform a Large Organization Over Time
- Belgacom: Managing the risks of handling the new social media and digital channels
- Reed Elsevier International: How to build and establish brands among B2B customers
- Amadeus: Internal Branding & Social Media: Employer Branding Through Social Media and Its - - Relation to Overall Marketing and Brand
- An Electrolux presentation on Brand Engagement: Sponsorship, CRM and Social Media
- Hewlett Packard: New avenues in marketing innovation
- Harman: Bringing your global online identities in line
- SAP: From Strategy to Implementation: Bringing Change to your Sales and Marketing
- Aon: Performance-driven marketing in a B2B2C environment
- DSM: Rebuilding a global brand in relation to reputation management
- Plus additional sessions presented by Microsoft and Rio Tinto
“This Forum will assist companies in learning how to create a more meaningful, successful strategy,” Rogers said.
For more information on the “Strategic Marketing and Branding Forum” or any of the upcoming Thought Leader Global events, contact Marketing Manager Scott Rogers at +44-203-239-1927 or email info(at)thoughtleaderglobal(dot)com.
About Thought Leader Global
http://www.ThoughtLeaderGlobal.com is a dynamic networking organization that produces targeted business media and events on various issues to senior management in multinational enterprises. Thought Leader Global’s mission is to produce business events that allow industry representatives to share various approaches to complex commercial challenges, giving event attendees valuable insights on increasingly complex global environments.
For additional information, interview and image requests contact VirtuosOnline.