It is a great insightful way to hear perspectives, both success stories and lessons learned, from live experienced professionals
Amsterdam, Netherlands (PRWEB) March 02, 2012
Successful integration and smart planning, are two of the key bullets to be delivered at Thought Leader Global’s third “Merger Integration Management Forum.”
There will be a broad range of successful integration and merger related topics separately discussed at the Forum, including proper planning, strategic perspectives and building leadership skills.
“A successful integration depends on a clear vision, leadership and commitment to a continuous communication feedback loop,” said ThoughtLeaderGlobal.com Marketing Manager Scott Rogers. “Strategic and operational due diligence is necessary where you can review key variables, metrics and qualitative factors such as corporate culture.”
The Forum, set to be held in Amsterdam, will feature presentations from industry leaders and other experts on balancing the need for functionality against “the need to win the hearts and minds of the new organization’s workforce,” Rogers said.
Two of the key areas of savings are IT Integration and finance function integration. The Forum is designed to showcase how various competing merger teams are implementing integration strategies, said Rogers.
“It is a great insightful way to hear perspectives, both success stories and lessons learned, from live experienced professionals,” he said.
Among the topics and presenters at the two-day event, according to the ThoughtLeaderGlobal.com statement:
- GE Oil & Gas: The ‘Handoff’ From Due Diligence to Integration
- Media Norge on leading by execution, rather than planning
- BNP Paribas: Handling enterprise-wide integration project management
- Allied Vision: Setting a clear and sustainable post-integration strategy from the beginning
- FremantleMedia Group discussing troubleshooting for integration problems and best post-deal audit practices
- BNP Paribas Fortis on interpersonal communication as the critical success factor for integration
- Exane: Optimizing HR’s role during the integration
- Avnet Technology Solutions on finance function integration
- Banco Santander: Designing appropriate performance measurement tools for the integration phase
- Spirent Communications: How to effectively incorporate acquired intellectual property
- Unilever: Gaining cost savings with rapid IT integration
- Shell: A Depot Carve-Out for a Long and Happy Marriage in Vietnam
- School of Business Administration Fribourg: Comprehensive perspective on what causes M&A failure
For more information on the “Merger Integration Management Forum” or any of the upcoming Thought Leader Global events, contact Marketing Manager Scott Rogers at +44-203-239-1927 or email info(at)thoughtleaderglobal(dot)com.
About Thought Leader Global
http://www.ThoughtLeaderGlobal.com is a dynamic networking organization that produces targeted business media and events on various issues to senior management in multinational enterprises. Thought Leader Global’s mission is to produce business events that allow industry representatives to share various approaches to complex commercial challenges, giving event attendees valuable insights on increasingly complex global environments.
For additional information, interview and image request contact VirtuosOnline.