The Forum is very helpful to hear other tax and transfer pricing directors’ experiences with handling tax audits, navigating anti-avoidance legislation and taking proactive measures. It will simply be a great learning experience for all.
Amsterdam, Netherlands (PRWEB) February 29, 2012
In view of Europe’s economic upheaval, Thought Leader Global plans to host its sixth direct tax event, “Tax, Transfer and Restructuring,” in order to discuss the increasingly challenging legal compliance issues involving tax planning.
There will be a broad range of taxes and related topics separately discussed at the Forum, including business restructuring, intra-group financing and overall tax planning.
The Forum, which is to be held in Amsterdam, is intended to assist business leaders and tax directors better manage the corporate tax position within their transactions and provide for detailed discussions on current and future tax and transfer-pricing developments. Also on the agenda will be the latest changes in OECD protocols and other practical tax and financing discourse, according to a statement issued by Thought Leader Global, a dynamic multinational networking organization and producer of targeted business media and events.
Attendees at the Forum will be drawn from governments, industry associations, community groups, academia and tax practitioners.
“Having an awareness of case law, being knowledgeable of the legal issues and keeping well-informed on group tax regimes is critical,” said Thought Leader Global Marketing Manager Scott Rogers.
Among the topics and presenters at the two-day event, according to the ThoughtLeaderGlobal.com statement:
- Lufthansa: Permanent establishment rules and challenges
- Danish Tax & Customs Admin: Tax and finance issues surrounding business restructurings
- UniCredit Group: New Italian CFC rules
- Paramount: Setting up a legal tax strategy
- Carlsberg: Tax and legal Issues with reorganizations, divestitures and spinoffs
- Oerlikon: Managing in-depth transfer pricing audits
- SHV: Tax controls and strategies to handle tax reviews efficiently
- Loyens & Loeff: Tax treaty abuse vs. good planning
- Pon Holdings on M&A financing: arriving at an optimal setup
- OMV: Implementation of transfer pricing risk assessment strategies
- Vestas: A practitioner’s perspective on APA
- Oriflame: Implementation of a modular centralized business model
- Prada: Tax management before, during and after the listing process
“The ‘Tax, Transfer Pricing and Restructuring Forum’ is a great chance for attendees to learn how other tax directors are implementing advanced legal and strategic tax strategies,” Rogers said.
“The Forum is very helpful to hear other tax and transfer pricing directors’ experiences with handling tax audits, navigating anti-avoidance legislation and taking proactive measures,” Rogers said. “It will simply be a great learning experience for all.”
For more information on the “Tax, Transfer Pricing and Restructuring Forum” or any of the upcoming Thought Leader Global events, contact Marketing Manager Scott Rogers at +44-203-239-1927 or email info(at)thoughtleaderglobal(dot)com.
About Thought Leader Global
Thought Leader Global is a dynamic networking organization that produces targeted business media and events on various issues to senior management in multinational enterprises. Thought Leader Global’s mission is to produce business events that allow industry representatives to share various approaches to complex commercial challenges, giving event attendees valuable insights on increasingly complex global environments.
For additional information, interview and image request contact VirtuosOnline.