One of us must be crazy and I’m pretty sure it’s you
Washington, DC (Vocus) June 4, 2010
Tim Downs says he can tell you exactly what the problem is and how to fix it in nearly every couple’s disagreement. Tim has been an author and speaker on relationships for over two decades. During that time, he has surveyed over 1,000 couples and says that 99% of relationship conflicts boil down to just seven basic disagreements; learning what those seven conflicts are and how to nip ‘em in the bud is the key to a long, healthy relationship.
Ask Tim Downs:
- What the seven basic conflicts are in relationships, and how to work them out before you strangle somebody.
- Why do high profile relationships tend to totally blow apart with such frequency?
- How to head off that major blowout with your S.O. before it reaches the boiling point
- What, if anything, we can learn from these celebrity couple meltdowns…or, are they all just nuts?
- Why money struggles, as Tim highlights in his new book WONDERS NEVER CEASE, are actually some of the hardest to overcome.
- What we can learn about relationships from the queen of daytime TV Oprah (who appears in Tim’s new book)
Tim Downs latest extremely well reviewed best seller is WONDERS NEVER CEASE; he’s the author of over a dozen fiction and
non-fiction titles and speaks each year all over the U.S. to tens of thousands of couples about how to strengthen their relationships. Tim has appeared on dozens of major television, radio and print outlets to talk about relationships and his books, and is a funny, engaging guest. When in disagreements with his wife Joy, Tim’s fond of saying “One of us must be crazy and I’m pretty sure it’s you”.
To request an interview with relationship expert and author Tim Downs and to receive a signed copy of WONDERS NEVER CEASE, contact Allen Media Strategies Burke Allen at (703) 589-8960 or burke(at)allenmediastrategies(dot)com.