Jason's team is constantly improving the TimeOffManager site, and the one time an update went against our normal flow of work they created a work-around for us within a day.
-- J. COLEMAN, LOOK EFFECTS
(PRWEB) December 13, 2011
A variety of new features have been added to Ironflow Technologies Inc. web-based system, TimeOffManager. This fall, Ironflow have been on a mission to improve their, already easy-to-use, leave management system. The changes include the following:
- The calendar now has a Monthly, Weekly and Daily view to easily view and manage employee leave in different time lapses.
- Filters are now applicable on the calendars to select and uniquely view specific departments, users, offices, time-off types as well as time-off requests.
- The Account options page is now divided into categories to easily navigate through various options and customize specific settings tailored to company policies and needs.
- User interface is now updated for a more accessible experience.
- All reports are now exportable to CSV and PDF files.
- User guides have been created for managers in the help section to learn how to start-up and use Timeoffmanager.
These changes improve and also give the calendar a fresh new look. Many of Timeoffmanager users agree that it is user friendly and highly accommodating. The new updates promise to be the icing on the cake.
TimeOffManager is a fully automated SaaS that tracks and manages employee absence, leave, time-off and attendance. For more information contact Ironflow Technologies Inc. by phone (506) 854-6557 or by info(at)timeoffmanager(dot)com.