We believe that our solutions provide our customers with the tools they need to more effectively plan, manage, schedule and engage with their workforce- their most valuable resource.
- Ed Rizzo, CEO
Purchase, NY (PRWEB) December 17, 2012
Timelink, a leading provider of enterprise workforce management solutions, announced a strong close for 2012 including approximately a 40% increase in cloud product sales. Customer wins across a wide variety of industries, ranging from pharmaceutical to energy, underscore TimeLink’s ability in transforming real-time workforce data into actionable information for large companies.
TimeLink software products, such as TimeLink Enterprise Edition™, TimeLink OnDemand Edition™, TimeLink Mobile Edition™, and TimeLink Direct Edition™, help some of the world’s largest organizations in over 33 countries to more effectively plan, manage, schedule and engage with their workforce. Corporations, government agencies, and academic institutions can gain greater control over labor costs, reduce compliance risk, streamline business processes, and improve workforce productivity with TimeLink solutions. In short, it helps them to put the right people in the right place, at the right time.
Key client wins across the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific are representative of continued growth, product versatility and technology innovation.
Client wins in 2012
- Global top 20 pharmaceutical firms with 145 affiliates and over 44,000 employees worldwide. A leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing novel medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
- One of Forbes Global 2000 list, this gases and engineering corporation has over 62,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Multi-national group of companies active in the manufacturing and marketing of tires, textiles, polymers, construction materials and industrial products.
- The State of Indiana- ranked 38th largest by area and the 15th in population.
- One of the newest facilities in the Asia region for global manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, and industrial gas turbines.
- National research institution with more than 40,700 students enrolled. Situated in the Gulf Coast Region this university provides world-class faculty and experiential learning.
- Government branch of major city in the State of Virginia responsible for operating the public school system.
Ed Rizzo, CEO & President, is proud of TimeLink’s new business wins. “We believe that our solutions provide our customers with the tools they need to more effectively plan, manage, schedule and engage with their workforce- their most valuable resource. We are excited about working with these new clients to help them work smarter,” said Rizzo.
The acquisition of new clients across different industries demonstrates TimeLink’s ability to meet the unique needs and continuously changing demands and requirements of multi-dimensional organizations.
TimeLink provides enterprise workforce management software and data collection hardware solutions that help organizations across a wide-range of industries to more effectively plan, deploy, track and engage with their workforce. TimeLink delivers an integrated and open web solution set that includes: time and attendance, workforce scheduling, labor planning and leave management which can be implemented on-premise or accessed on-demand. With these solutions, TimeLink helps organizations streamline workforce-related business processes, control labor costs, manage compliance risks and improve workforce productivity.
For more information, please log on to http://www.timelink.com
Director of Marketing