Automatically reconcile payment balances through AccountSight's invoicing system.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) March 31, 2014
AccountSight is working on its mission to becoming an end-to-end solution for small businesses. This quarter, AccountSight, a user-friendly time, expense and invoicing cloud-based application is adding the following new value-added features to create a more productive customer experience:
- Attendance management with extensive reporting capabilities.
- A new and improved app for iPhone, Android and iPad for remote access.
- Full integration with QuickBooks so that users can synchronize their data seamlessly.
- Project Budget notifications so that businesses can keep an eye on the client budget and control costs.
“AccountSight is on a roll to deliver increased value to our customers with our new enhancements and integrations," said Anita Bist, VP of Marketing and Sales. “Small businesses will find our intuitive interface easy to use instead of wasting time trying to figure out a complicated time tracking and billing software. In addition, with the newer functionalities, small businesses will be able to effortlessly streamline their cash flow from recording time all the way through automatically reconciling payment balances.”
AccountSight’s upcoming new enhancements offer the following benefits:
- AccountSight's attendance will help businesses automatically generate accurate payroll.
- Added convenience and more productivity for customers with the new and improved iPhone, iPad and Android app.
- Greater time efficiency and financial oversight with the full QuickBooks integration.
- Better project management and cost supervision with project budget notifications.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to try out AccountSight's intuitive and easy to use billing application. Give it a try now at AccountSight.
AccountSight Key Features:
- Time tracking and expense tracking in seconds.
- Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
- Excel integration for time and expense bulk uploads.
- PayPal payment link in invoices for faster payment and automatic accounts reconciliation.
- Convenient and user-friendly time tracking integration with QuickBooks.
- Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing.
- Configurable automatic reminders on timesheet, expense and invoices.
- Quick and professional project estimates for bidding.
- Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
- Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and invoicing reports.
AccountSight is a leading global provider for business automation software that shortens the accounts receivables timeframe, maximizes employee productivity and increases company profitability.
Its flagship product is the easy to use online time tracking, expense recording and invoicing software ideal for small to mid-size businesses, consultants, independent professionals and freelancers. It is full of productivity driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The many customer benefits and hassle-free user experience make AccountSight unique. For more information, please visit AccountSight.
AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from $7.95 to $9.95/user. Volume discounts available for larger companies and government organizations. Please contact AccountSight directly for special pricing.