(PRWEB) March 07, 2012
Tinnitus is a condition where there is a ringing sound in the head or ears of a person with the absence of real physical noise. It is not a disease, but a symptom that there is something wrong in a person's hearing system. The "tinnitus" word means, "ringing or tinkling just like a bell". Millions of people around the world suffer from tinnitus. The USA, Germany, UK, New Zealand, Canada, and Australia have self-help groups to talk about their tinnitus problems. A new blog post at http://tinnitustreatments101.com/tinnitus-stats-facts/ shows some statistics and studies about Tinnitus.
Tinnitustreatments101.com is a new website that aims to inform people about the latest news and studies about tinnitus treatments. It also shows the effective methods in controlling the ringing sounds. The causes of tinnitus are also identified. A new blog post at tinnitustreatments101.com shows the severity, attributes, and history of tinnitus. Here are some details:
1. Tinnitus mostly affect middle-aged to senior males and females.
2. People can have tinnitus for a number of years.
3. The sounds in the head or ears of a tinnitus sufferer may get worse.
4. The frequency of the sound of tinnitus changes over time.
5. Most people with tinnitus also have ear problems. They also take medications and drugs to control the sounds.
6. There are different types of sounds for tinnitus.
7. The loudness of the tinnitus sound changes often.
In terms of the severity of tinnitus:
a. Tinnitus interferes with people's sleep.
b. Some people can easily ignore tinnitus. Some people are greatly affected by the sounds and have problems ignoring them.
c. Tinnitus sufferers experience mild to serious discomforts.
d. Tinnitus affects concentration.
e. Tinnitus affects the mood of a person.
People can also do things to treat tinnitus. More details and methods to handle tinnitus are available at tinnitustreatments101.com.