Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
The results of a new survey from LIMRA has found that 95% of life insurance claimants are only “satisfied” with their overall experience. Although customers are “satisfied”, BelmanInsuranceAdvisor.com sees room for improvement to raise the customer satisfaction level to “extremely satisfied”. Extremely satisfied customers are nearly four times more likely to do business with an insurance company and offer recommendations to friends and relatives. Belman Insurance Advisor offers 5 tips to insurance agents around the world to improve the customer satisfaction rating and keep clients happy:
1. Personalized attention and interaction- By tailoring insurance information towards the clients’ individual needs, it adds value to the relationship making the client feel they are receiving the best possible information suitable for them.
2. Agents should offer additional support services- Additional services such as grief counseling, advice on burial life insurance, and legal services, provide the customer with a range of options to suit their individual needs. By offering additional services, the customer is also likely to be a returning customer to the agency creating more business for agents.
3. Quick responses- The average turnaround time for LIMRA’s top performing companies was 19 days. By responding quickly to customers’ questions and queries, it provides high quality customer service.
4. Do right by your clients- By being ethical and fair to customers and settling claims appropriately, it is sure to keep customer satisfaction high.
5. Offer relationship based customer service- It was reported that 73% of customers want to hear from their insurance company, not just at the time of renewal. Regular contact with clients will build a trusting relationship improving customer satisfaction and returning custom.
BelmanInsuranceAdvisor.com notes the results from LIMRA’s customer satisfaction survey can be improved, with 95% of respondents claiming they were only “satisfied” with their experience. Belman Insurance Advisor offers 5 tips to keep insurance company customers happy.
BelmanInsuranceAdvisor.com provides information and analysis to the insurance industry. Their goal is to provide solid, profitable service.