Accounting is an ongoing task that every business needs to get done. Having the right accounting tool in place is crucial but finding it can be a tough process
(PRWEB) November 15, 2012
GetApp, the largest independent marketplace for business apps has released an infographic comparing the most important web-based accounting and financial apps to help businesses choose the right product for their needs.
The infographic seeks to compare the most important accounting and financial cloud applications in an attempt to ease the decision making process businesses need to go through.
It works as a guide to help businesses understand their needs and find the application that fulfills them the best.
It uses publicly available information to explain:
- What are the different functions covered by accounting and financial apps: financial reporting, payroll, billing, invoicing, budgeting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, debt collection
- Which apps are available by country: USA, Canada, UK, China, Japan, Latin America, Australia
- How apps can be categorized by functionality: best of breed for single function, multi-function, business suites
- Which ones integrate with main platforms: Google Apps, Salesforce and Intuit Quickbooks
- Availability of a dedicated app for mobile platforms: iOS, Android
“Accounting is an ongoing task that every business needs to get done. Having the right accounting tool in place is crucial but finding it can be a tough process,” said Christophe Primault, CEO of GetApp “ This infographic will help businesses choose the right solution for their needs.”
Key highlights of the Infographic:
- The research carried out by GetApp highlights 21 of the most important solutions in this space including: Arithmo, Billquick, BrightPearl, FinancialForce, FreeAgent, FreshBooks, Fusebill, Intacct, Kashflow, LivePlan, Intuit Online Payroll, Myob, NetSuite Financials, Payment Evolution, QuickBooks Online, Saasu, Wave Accounting, Xero, ZenCash, Zoho Books, Zoho Invoice, Zoho Reports.
- A wheel-chart introducing the different functions of accounting and financial apps.
- A map of the world showing apps availability by country.
- Three table comparing the solutions in the single function, multi-function and business suite categories.
- Two diagrams positioning vendors in terms of integration and mobile apps availability.
To view the infographic online visit the following link: The Most Important Financial & Accounting Apps
For a more comprehensive list of accounting and financial apps, businesses can check GetApp’s online accounting software directory.
GetApp is the #1 Cloud Apps Marketplace for business. It is a free online marketplace to help small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) easily discover and evaluate the right applications for their business. They are supported in their discovery with a recommendation tool, product reviews, comparison tables and apps evaluation resources such as white papers to help choose the right solutions.
In addition, GetApp.com serves as a global online marketing channel for the ever-growing numbers of business application developers.
GetApp.com operates primarily in North America and the U.K. It is privately owned and backed by Nauta Capital.
Follow GetApp on Twitter