We are honored to have more than half of the attorneys in our firm selected as Southwest Super Lawyers
Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) April 24, 2013
The law firm of Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. has announced that twenty-two attorneys have been selected by Southwest Super Lawyers as top attorneys in Arizona for 2013. Fifteen attorneys have been recognized as Super Lawyers of the Southwest and seven have attained the title of Rising Stars.
Burch & Cracchiolo’s 2013 Southwest Super Lawyers include:
- Daniel Cracchiolo-Business Litigation
- Edwin C. Bull-Land Use/Zoning
- Andrew Abraham-Real Estate
- Brian Kaven-Personal Injury Defense-General
- Clare H. Abel-Real Estate
- Edwin D. Fleming-Business Litigation
- Ian Neale-Personal Injury Defense: General
- Bryan Murphy-Business Litigation
- Martha C. Patrick-Tax
- Howard C. Meyers-Bankruptcy
- Charles J. Muchmore-Personal Injury Plaintiff-General
- Steven M. Serrano-Family Law
- David M. Villadolid-Labor & Employment Law
- Todd Julian-Personal Injury Plaintiff-General
- Wendi A. Sorensen-Personal Injury Defense-General
The Rising Stars include:
- Casey S. Blais-Bankruptcy/Creditors’ Rights
- Richard J. Brumbaugh-Estate Planning/Wealth Preservation
- Jessica Conaway-Appellate
- R. Aaron Edens-Bankruptcy/Creditors’ Rights
- Melissa G. Iyer-Business Litigation
- Tonya Macbeth-Family Law
- M. Brennan Ray-Land Use/Zoning
“We are honored to have more than half of the attorneys in our firm selected as Southwest Super Lawyers” commented Ed Bull, Shareholder and president of the Firm. “We are proud of our reputation for excellence and it is gratifying to receive accolades from our peers.”
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a rigorous, multiphase rating process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars are attorneys under 40 or who have practiced for less than 10 years. Nominators are asked to nominate only those they have seen in action in a courtroom or as opposing counsel or co-counsel. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Published by Thomson Reuters Legal, Super Lawyers magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-approved law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country.
About Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A.
Now with 42 attorneys in its Phoenix office, Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. is one of the Southwest's premier law firms. The firm was founded 42 years ago by Haze Burch and Dan Cracchiolo and today the firm’s lawyers are among the most highly regarded and recognized leaders in the areas of business and corporate law, construction, estate and wealth preservation planning, family law, finance, labor and employment, litigation, personal injury and insurance defense, real estate and tax controversy litigation
Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. is a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.