Effective immediately, Digi-Key is offering all of Touchstone Semiconductor's family of Maxim alternative-source analog ICs.
Milpitas, Calif. (PRWEB) November 07, 2012
Touchstone Semiconductor, a developer of high-performance, low power analog integrated circuit solutions, today announced that all of Touchstone’s Maxim alternative-source analog IC products are now available for purchase from global electronic components distributor Digi-Key Corporation. This includes Touchstone’s family of Maxim second-source comparators, current sense amplifiers, and voltage references. Digi-Key now offers Touchstone’s entire family of proprietary and second-source products on the Digi-Key global website.
Touchstone provides customers two pin-compatible Maxim alternatives:
1. Touchstone Maxim alternate source ICs are pin-compatible, specification-identical and functionally identical to the original Maxim part.
2. Touchstone pin-compatible ICs that provide significant performance improvements versus the original Maxim part.
Touchstone’s pin-compatible alternative source and improved proprietary to Maxim include:
- Current-sense amplifiers: TSM9634 /TSM9938 Maxim alternate source ICs, and the TS1100/TS1102 pin-compatible improved performance ICs
- Voltage reference ICs: TSM6025A/ TSM6025B Maxim alternate source ICs, and the TS6001A/TS6001B improved performance ICs.
- Single-supply comparators with voltage reference: TSM9117 /TSM9118 Maxim alternate source ICs, and the TS9001 pin-compatible improved performance ICs.
- Low-power, single-supply comparators: TSM9119 /TSM9120 /TSM917 are alternate ICs to the MAX9119/MAX9120 /MAX917.
All Touchstone products are always in stock and available to ship immediately. For a detailed summary of all alternate-source products available from Touchstone Semiconductor, please visit the Touchstone website. Products can be ordered directly from Digi-Key.
Touchstone Semiconductor, Inc. creates high-performance analog integrated circuit solutions that solve critical problems for electronics companies. Touchstone's second-source products are pin-compatible, specification identical solutions, offering customers a long-awaited alternative source for hard to get sole-sourced products. Touchstone's proprietary products provide unique combinations of features and performance that cannot be found from any other supplier. Founded in 2010, Touchstone is headquartered in Milpitas, Calif. Its investors include Opus Capital and Khosla Ventures. Follow the company at: Twitter:@touchstonesemi, Facebook: Touchstone Semiconductor and YouTube: The Touchstone Semiconductor Channel.
# # #