“Our goal is to put our unique, low-power analog ICs in the hands of design engineers worldwide,”
Adolfo Garcia, vice president, Applications and Marketing, Touchstone Semiconductor
Milpitas, CA (PRWEB) December 13, 2011
Touchstone Semiconductor, a developer of high-performance analog integrated circuit solutions, today announced that its free demo board program will be extended through Dec. 31, 2012.
The offer includes all demo boards in Touchstone’s growing portfolio of high-performance analog products, including the:
- TS1001 operational amplifier offering 0.8V and 0.6μA,
- TS9001-1 and TS9001-2 ultra low-power voltage monitor ICs, and
- TS1100, the newly announced 1μA current-sense amplifiers that cut offset to 30µV.
Engineers can register for their free demo boards at http://www.touchstonesemi.com/freedemoboards.html. The demo boards will be available free of charge until Dec. 31, 2012. A valid corporate email address is required. Free samples are always available.
“Our goal is to put our unique, low-power analog ICs in the hands of design engineers worldwide,” said Adolfo Garcia, vice president, Applications and Marketing, Touchstone Semiconductor. “Engineers can easily test our ICs in their designs and see their value.”
Easy to Use Demo Boards with Plenty of Test Points
Every demo board Touchstone makes is designed for simple set up and easy analysis. Users just connect a power supply, and observe the performance of the Touchstone part.
Qualifying products include:
- TS1100 Low-Power, Low-Offset Current-Sense Amplifiers. The new TS1100 family of 1μA current-sense amplifiers cuts offset to 30µV, over 3X tighter than the closest competitor. The tight offset allows users to not have to increase power consumption in order to achieve improved accuracy. The TS1100 offers four gain options from 25V/V to 200V/V.
- TS1001 Low-Power Op Amp. The TS1001 demo board provides both non-inverting and inverting configurations. The TS1001 op amp is the first and only single-supply operational amplifier to cut power requirements at least in half compared to any other amplifier. The TS1001 is fully specified to operate on a 0.8V supply while consuming less than 0.6μA supply current.
- TS9001 Low-Power Voltage Monitor. The TS9001 demo board contains the push-pull TS9001-1 and the open-drain TS9001-2. Each circuit is configured as a simple threshold detector with additional hysteresis. The TS9001-1 and the TS9001-2 voltage monitor ICs incorporate a +1.252V reference with a 1% initial accuracy. The TS9001-1 offers a robust push-pull output stage with increased output current drive while the TS9001-2 offers an open-drain output stage that can be used in mixed-voltage systems design. Both TS9001s are fully specified to operate from +1.6V to 5.5V supplies while consuming less than 0.65μA supply current.
Touchstone Semiconductor, Inc., http://www.touchstonesemi.com, creates high-performance analog integrated circuit solutions that solve critical problems for electronics companies. Touchstone's second-source products are pin-compatible, specification identical solutions, offering customers a long-awaited alternative source for hard to get sole-sourced products. Touchstone's proprietary products provide unique combinations of features and performance that cannot be found from any other supplier. Founded in 2010, Touchstone is headquartered in Milpitas, Calif. Its investors include Opus Capital and Khosla Ventures. Find us at Twitter:@touchstonesemi or Facebook: Touchstone Semiconductor.