Touchstone now offers seven analog ICs as part of its Maxim alternate-source product family.
Milpitas, CA (PRWEB) October 11, 2011
Touchstone Semiconductor, a developer of high-performance analog integrated circuit solutions, today announced the immediate availability of two new drop-in replacements for its Maxim alternate-source products. These new current-sense amplifiers are pin-compatible, specification-identical and functionally identical to Maxim Integrated Products’ analog ICs.
Touchstone now offers seven analog ICs as part of its Maxim alternate-source product family. Touchstone’s alternate-source parts can be used in conjunction with Maxim products to ensure a constant supply of product so companies can meet shipping deadlines. All Touchstone alternate-source Maxim ICs are in stock and available to ship immediately.
Touchstone’s two new analog products include:
- TSM9938F, a low-power current-sense amplifier that can be substituted for the MAX9938F. The TSM9938F is guaranteed to operate from +1.6V to +28V, consumes no more than 1μA supply current, offers a 50V/V fixed-gain option and exhibits a maximum input offset voltage of 500µV.
- TSM9634F, a low-power current-sense amplifier that can be used in place of the MAX9634F. The TSM9634F is guaranteed to operate from +1.6V to +28V, consumes no more than 1μA supply current, offers a 50V/V fixed-gain option and exhibits a maximum input offset voltage of 250µV.
TSM9938F and TSM9634F Current-Sense Amplifiers
The TSM9938F and the TSM9634F are designed for battery monitoring/management, power management applications, over-current and fault detection, lamp monitoring, motor control, as well as for mobile and hand-held personal communication devices. The TSM9938F is available in 5-pin SOT23 packaging with pricing starting at $0.65 each per 1,000 part quantity. The TSM9634F is available in 5-pin SOT23 packaging and pricing starting at $0.71 each per 1,000 part quantity.
Electronics manufacturers can use Touchstone’s alternate source products as a secondary product supply in the case of hard-to-get sole-sourced products. Touchstone’s other alternate-source products include:
- TSM9117 and TSM9118, low-power, single-supply comparators with voltage reference that can be used as drop-in-replacements for the MAX9117 and MAX9118. They consume less than 600nA of supply current.
- TSM9119 and TSM9120, low-power, single-supply comparator-only products that can be used for the MAX9119 and MAX9120. They consume less than 400nA of supply current.
- TSM917, a low-power, single-supply comparator that can replace the MAX917 nanopower comparator, operates from a single +1.8V supply and consumes no more than 750nA of supply current.
For a detailed summary on all second-source products available from Touchstone Semiconductor, please visit http://www.touchstonesemi.com/2ndsourceproducts.html. Products can be ordered directly from Future Electronics.
Touchstone Semiconductor, Inc. (http://www.touchstonesemi.com) creates high-performance analog integrated circuit solutions that solve critical problems for electronics companies. Touchstone's second-source products are pin-compatible, specification identical solutions, offering customers a long-awaited alternative source for hard to get sole-sourced products. Touchstone's proprietary products provide unique combinations of features and performance that cannot be found from any other supplier. Founded in 2010, Touchstone is headquartered in Milpitas, Calif. Its investors include Opus Capital and Khosla Ventures. Find us at Twitter:@touchstonesemi or Facebook: Touchstone Semiconductor.
Editor’s Note: Photos and datasheet are available.
The Touchstone Semiconductor logo is a trademark of Touchstone Semiconductor, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.