Kenwood Travel’s guide to a tour of China
(PRWEB UK) 20 November 2012
Kenwood Travel is spending the next three days releasing its guide to a tour of China, as envisaged by CEO George. George recently returned from a 12-day organised tour of China and has reported back. This is part 1 of the tour which took in Beijing, a tour of Tiananmen Square, the heart of Beijing in the Forbidden City, and the Summer Palace.
George flew with British Airways for his tour of China.
Check back tomorrow and on Thursday for part 2 and part 3 of the tour of China, which comprise Xi’an and the famous Terracotta Army, Chongqing, a boat ride down the Yangtze River and ending up within the glitz and glam of Shanghai.
About Kenwood Travel:
- To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida and Orlando Fly Drive, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.