(PRWEB UK) 26 November 2012
Kenwood Travel has released and published the final part of its three-part series exploring a tour of China. Kenwood Travel CEO George set out on a 12-day tour of China, booked through Kenwood Travel.
After a comprehensive rundown of Beijing, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City in Part 1, Part 2 of the tour of China took in Xi’an and the Terracotta Warriors, and moved the tour group down to a cruise of the Yangtze River.
On this final part of the tour, the group end up in Shanghai. A beautifully jagged, dazzling modern and endlessly sprawling city, the tour of Shanghai took in famed local cuisine, a look at the waterways of ‘Chinese Venice’ and a visit to the indomitable acrobatics show by ERA.
About Kenwood Travel:
- To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida and Orlando Fly Drive, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.