Compliance managers today need not only access to trade content, but the assurance that the data is accurate, validated and up-to-date
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) September 8, 2009
Integration Point®, Inc., a provider of global trade compliance software, announced that a new release of its Global Trade Management (GTM) solution is now available. Integration Point GTM provides multi-national companies with a secure platform to manage compliance to trade regulations, utilize up-to-date trade content, and connect to trade partners around the world.
"Compliance managers today need not only access to trade content, but the assurance that the data is accurate, validated and up-to-date," said Angela Chamberlain, Director of Global Trade Content at Integration Point. "With the latest release of Integration Point GTM, compliance managers can see if imports/exports qualify for the appropriate FTAs, comply with OGA flags, see if quota applies, or identify additional costs that may be incurred if that good is imported to or exported from a country. Integration Point Global Trade Content is a driving force behind all Integration Point solutions -- providing trade content for over 140 countries in a web-based environment that is continuously updated and validated."
The new release of Integration Point GTM includes updates to:
- Integration Point Global Trade Content -- centralizes trade content such as harmonized schedules, duty rates, import charge formulas, free trade agreements, and import and export controls in one location that is updated on a regular basis by the Integration Point Global Trade Content team.
- Integration Point FTZ -- provides zone operators with robust functionality to assist with inventory tracking, inventory reconciliation, e214 filings, and enhanced reporting capabilities for FTZ users including zone-to-zone shipments, product history by lot, and expanded weekly reconciliation report that will reconcile actual shipments to projected estimates at various levels.
- Integration Point Free Trade Agreement Management -- automates the process of soliciting suppliers and determining product eligibility based on free trade agreements, preferential agreements and preference program rules around the world, and provides users the ability to set user-defined requirements to validate Bill of Materials (BOM), view every time a BOM is qualified via an audit log, and easily track qualified and non-qualified finished goods.
- Integration Point Entry Visibility -- eliminates the most common errors made by importers during the entry process and assists with entry validations by improving visibility of all entries, and allows users to view entry discrepancies at a group level, filter by specific data source, navigate to all documents attached to specific entries, and perform advanced searches using parameters that can be saved for future use.
- Integration Point 10+2 -- provides US importers with the necessary tools to compile, validate and submit data to CBP through the use of templates during the import process to reduce data entry error and ensure consistency, robust validation and easier data corrections before transmitting to CBP, and automatic verification of classifications for all filings using Global Trade Content.
- Integration Point Export Management -- combines product classification, denied party screening, export license management, and reporting such as direct filings to US Customs using AES or the fulfilling the export control system (ECS) filing requirements in the EU using the Pre-Shipment Advice/Supplementary Declaration combination or Full Declarations into one single platform.
For a full demonstration of Integration Point Global Trade Management, please contact Integration Point at Sales(at)IntegrationPoint(dot)com.
About Integration Point, Inc.
A leading provider of global trade management solutions, Integration Point, Inc. assists international companies by providing import and export visibility globally, delivering up-to-date global regulatory information and facilitating connectivity to supply chain partners and government agencies around the globe. Built on a single, web-based platform, Integration Point allows organizations to secure their supply chain and comply with global regulatory requirements while improving visibility and realizing savings opportunities. Integration Point Global Trade Management includes solutions for: import/export management, supply chain security, entry validation, restricted party screening, product classification, free trade agreement qualification and duty deferral program management (US FTZ, Mexico Maquiladora, EU Customs Warehousing, etc.) Contact Integration Point at http://www.IntegrationPoint.com or 704-576-3678.
Manager - Sales & Marketing
Integration Point, Inc
704-576-3678 ext 1138
# # #