Our company strongly believes in the support of charitable giving and social advocacy.
Gloucester, MA (PRWEB) June 23, 2010
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of private label and branded goods, today announced the Company is a partner of RetailROI (the Retail Orphan Initiative), established to raise awareness regarding the global orphan crisis and provide lasting solutions for vulnerable children worldwide.
- TradeStone’s donation will go directly to help charities that deliver hands-on support and care worldwide.
- TradeStone CEO Sue Welch, a retail industry veteran, has long been a proponent of the power of retail and charity. TradeStone regularly donates to its retail customers’ charitable projects and initiatives.
- While initially soliciting donations from retailers, vendors and employees, the goal of RetailROI is to create programs such as "RoundUp for Orphans" at the point-of-sale, where customers can round up their transactions to the nearest dollar to support the fund, or to create custom, multi-retailer gift cards that would have a portion of the sales go to these causes.
- “We are delighted to be a part of such an important cause,” said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. “Our company strongly believes in the support of charitable giving and social advocacy, and we encourage all of our employees to get involved in causes that matter to them. Our donation to RetailROI is particularly satisfying because it provides aid to the millions of vulnerable children around the world.”
RetailROI is a charitable foundation established to help the 400 million orphaned and vulnerable children worldwide; the organization recently launched its site, http://www.retailROI.org. Created under the umbrella of The Giving Back Fund, RetailROI provides grants to charities that provide hands-on efforts in the following areas:
- Orphan Care (food, shelter, medical, clothing, education)
- Foster Care support organizations
- Adoption support organizations
- Grants and zero-interest loans for adoption
- Child rescue from human trafficking
o Life skills training for orphaned and vulnerable children
RetailROI has grown out of the work that Paul Singer, former SVP and CIO of SUPERVALU, has done in support of orphans.
For more information, contact us at info(at)retailROI(dot)org or +1.615.591.2955.
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, The Children's Place, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. For more information visit can be found on the Web at http://www.tradestonesoftware.com.