Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) January 18, 2010
KMSI, a leader in Web-Based Training and eLearning Technologies, announced that it will demonstrate the KMx Advanced Distributed Learning Platform at the Training 2010 Conference & Expo. KMSI has coupled this demonstration with a special offer available to participants at the conference. The Training 2010 Conference & Expo is being held at the San Diego Convention Center on January 29 through February 3, 2010.
KMx Enterprise is an Advanced Distributed Learning Platform that provides fully integrated e-learning content development, learning management, performance management, learning content management and virtual classroom technologies in one easy to use solution. KMx also provides the ability to develop and deliver media rich eLearning, exams and surveys to mobile devices with full learning management capabilities. During the Expo, KMSI will demonstrate advanced features only available with the KMx learning platform, including:
- Fully automated import and conversion of Microsoft Office ® files for use as eLearning.
- A comprehensive testing and examination system suitable for high-stakes exams.
- Automated development of task analysis data.
- Automated development of behaviorally specific course learning objectives.
- Automated development of curriculum outlines.
- The capability of delivering virtual classroom training to 10,000 simultaneous students.
- The ability to generate an unlimited number of chat rooms, threaded discussion boards and other collaboration tools for use as learning objects.
- The ability to dynamically create, modify and save reports and graphs from user, enrollment, course, class, and other data by simply selecting the columns or representative graphical elements from an easy to use menu.
- The industry’s only fully integrated learning suite supporting all blends of training and education.
- The ability to support an unlimited number of end-users with no per-user, maintenance, or upgrade fees.
Special Offer for Conference Participants:
For a limited time, KMSI is offering free implementation, migration, integration and localization services with the purchase of a KMx Enterprise License to organizations that visit our booth at Training 2010 and register for a free 60 day trial of KMx. This special offer expires on September 30, 2010.
KMSI is a leading provider of innovative knowledge and learning management solutions for Fortune 2000 companies and government agencies. KMSI provides technologies and services that enable clients to achieve high performance by measuring and meeting the training, qualification and performance needs of management, employees, agents, partners, suppliers and customers.
For more information, please visit http://www.kmsi.us.