Transcend is a new wearable sleep apnea therapy device designed to be the ultimate travel CPAP.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) June 04, 2011
Somnetics, International Inc., the maker of the Transcend travel CPAP, is pleased to announce the addition of Monitor Medical to its list of dealers. Monitor Medical has locations across the United States; current locations carrying Transcend include:
SW Houston Corporate Office, 12705 S Kirkwood Dr, Ste 203, Stafford, Texas, 77477, 281-240-7222
Houston Medical Center Office, 1213 Hermann Dr, Ste 125, Houston, Texas, 77004, 713-527-0923
NW Houston/1960 Office, 9731 Wortham Blvd, Ste 102, Houston, Texas, 77065, 281-970-5550
SE Clear Lake Office, 17448 Highway 3, Ste 150, Webster, Texas, 77598, 281-338-9091
Katy Office, 1820 Snake River Road, Unit A, Katy, Texas, 77449, 281-398-7299
Woodlands Office, 19221 Interstate 45 South, Ste 170, Conroe, Texas, 77385, 281-419-7070
Transcend is a new wearable sleep apnea therapy device designed to be the ultimate travel CPAP. Transcend fits the travel needs of sleep apnea patients and overcomes hurdles associated with using a bulky, hassle-ridden traditional sleep machine including:
- it is the smallest, most portable CPAP available
- it weighs less than 1 lb, making it the lightest CPAP on the market
- it uses low power consumption
- battery pack and mobile power options allows for use in remote locations
- a small, hygienic heat moisture exchanger for humidification replaces the humidification chamber
- it’s universal AC power supply automatically converts power current outside the United States
- it automatically compensates therapy pressure to altitudes of up to 8,000 feet
- it is FAA compliant
Transcend is also available from: CPAP.com, CPAP Supply USA, CPAPXchange.com, Direct Home Medical, CPAP Services, Sandman Technologies, and Helget Medical Supply.
Transcend is a Somnetics, International Inc. Product
Somnetics, International Inc. is a privately held Minnesota-based medical device company and is an emerging leader in customer-driven design, development, and production of respiratory medical devices. Somnetics’ mission is focused on integrating technology, customer input, and employee creativity to provide innovative, high quality products that improve the lives of people with respiratory disorders. It received FDA market clearance for the Transcend CPAP machine in July 2010. Transcend is protected by several issued and pending US and foreign patents.