Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) June 08, 2011
Somnetics International, Inc. is pleased to be an exhibitor at the June 11, 2011, Sleep Fair hosted by Park Nicollet and the American Sleep Apnea Association. The event will be held from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 11 at the Marriott Minneapolis West (9960 Wayzata Blvd, St. Louis Park, MN 55426).
Transcend is a new wearable sleep apnea therapy device designed to be the ultimate travel CPAP. Transcend fits the travel needs of sleep apnea patients and overcomes hurdles associated with using a bulky, hassle-ridden traditional sleep machine including:
- it is the smallest, most portable CPAP available
- it weighs less than 1 lb, making it the lightest CPAP on the market
- it uses low power consumption
- battery pack and mobile power options allows for use in remote locations
- a small, hygienic heat moisture exchanger for humidification replaces the humidification chamber
- it’s universal AC power supply automatically converts power current outside the United States
- it automatically compensates therapy pressure to altitudes of up to 8,000 feet
- it is FAA compliant
Transcend is a Somnetics, International Inc. Product
Somnetics, International Inc. is a privately held Minnesota-based medical device company and is an emerging leader in customer-driven design, development, and production of respiratory medical devices. Somnetics’ mission is focused on integrating technology, customer input, and employee creativity to provide innovative, high quality products that improve the lives of people with respiratory disorders. It received FDA market clearance for the Transcend CPAP machine in July 2010. Transcend is protected by several issued and pending US and foreign patents.http://bit.ly/m5CupThttp://bit.ly/it6uGw.