Washington, DC (PRWEB) June 23, 2008
This summer, Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE:MAR) is offering guests the opportunity to take advantage of special travel deals in select destinations around the globe. From Germany to Orlando, the following Marriott hotels have created fun and affordable travel deals to meet the needs of any traveler. For more information about these and other travel packages, visit http://www.marriott.com/specials and search by city or hotel name.
Marriott Offers the Following International Travel Deals
- Bike Three Cities of Germany: It's a great time to explore Hamburg, Frankfurt and Berlin by bike - both the motor and the non-motor variety. Now through October, the Renaissance Hamburg Hotel's Harbor, Harley, Hamburg Package offers two nights' accommodations, breakfast for two, motor bike rental, through October 2008 (rates from 389 Euros). The Frankfurt Marriott Hotel's Easy Rider Weekend also includes two nights' stay, breakfast for two and full-day rental of a motorbike from the Harley factory in Frankfurt (rates from 219 Euros). And in Berlin, the Berlin Marriott Hotel is offering its Fit and Fun in Berlin package, including two nights, breakfast buffet and bike usage for two for one day (from 332 Euros).
- See Moscow with Courtyard by Marriott: The Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Moscow City Center offers it s Moscow Attractions package, from Friday - Sunday through February 2009, including one night's accommodation for two, fresh fruit on arrival, full breakfast buffet, choice of Kremlin tour or Moscow City tour, ten metro tickets for person per stay and lazy 3 p.m. check-out. (9,700 - 11,500 RUB)
- All-Inclusive Costa Rica: Through December 22, the fabulous Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort offers its Escape! All-Inclusive Package including accommodations, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, a $10 casino coupon, non-alcoholic beverages, use of tennis courts, Kids' Club, taxes and gratuities, and round-trip San Jose (SJO) airport transfers. ($339 - $579 per night)
- Ski the Andes with the Santiago Marriott Hotel: From now through September 30, cool off on the slopes of the Andes mountains, with the Let's Ski in Santiago Package from the Santiago Marriott Hotel. Package includes accommodations for two, American breakfast buffet, hotel pick-up to and from ski center, ski gear (skis or snowboard and boots) and ski pass for two. ($610 USD per night).
- Romance and Relaxation in Malaysia: Located in the north of Malaysia's Sarawak state on Borneo, the Miri Marriott Resort & Spa is a gateway to the Gunung Mulu National Park, a World Heritage site, and just a short hop into the rainforest. Through December 20, the resort is offering its Magical Moments - Accommodations & Spa package, including one night with garden view room, breakfast buffet for two, and choice of Balinese massage, Fancy Footwork or Pure Nature Facial for two adults at Mandara Spa. (From 380-499 MYR).
- Shop 'til You Drop at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok: This package, available through December 31, includes accommodation for two, breakfast for two, sky train pass, discount coupons, 45-minute foot massage per person per day and (to pack your purchases) one suitcase and butler service for packing. (from 7,200 - 9,000 THB)
- London Packages Galore: Now through the end of February 2009, the London Marriott Hotel West India Quay offers three packages: the Escape Your Way in London with single or double room, two travel cards for unlimited travel around the city, from 124 - 144 GBP; and the Escape Romance Package London, with full English breakfast for two, bottle of champagne and fresh strawberries, from 178 GBP per night; and the Escape Pamper Package in London, including deluxe room for one or two persons and choice of 45-minute deep tissue relax or deep-tissue back and shoulder massage, from 159 - 209 GBP.
Marriott Offers the Following North American Travel Deals
- Swim With The Fishes: Spend some time with the guys and the fishes with a deluxe fishing package from Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel. The hotel is offering luxurious overnight accommodations, pub crawl guide to the best bars in Boston, hangover special steak and eggs breakfast for two at a local restaurant, choice of two pint beers or two nightcap cocktails, a DVD of "The Departed" and an optional four-hour fishing expedition with Reel Pursuit Charges (additional charges may apply). Rates start at $299 and advanced booking of 72 hours is required. The package is available until September 2. 617-338-4111, http://www.RenaissanceBoston.com
- Cars Eat Free at Marriott: Escape from rising gas prices this summer with a weekend getaway package from Marriott that will satisfy you, your car and your wallet! From the monuments of Washington, DC to the deserts of Arizona, participating Marriott International hotels in the US are offering gas cards for guests who book weekend stays. For more information log onto: http://www.marriott.com/specials/mesOffer.mi?marrOfferId=313746&displayLink=true#Arizona
- Family Travel Fun in Florida: Families can get away from it all this summer with Family travel packages at Marriott resorts in Florida. At the JW Marriott Grande Lakes Resort, the family can spread out with two adjoining rooms, relax in the resorts lazy river pool with free unlimited swim amenities like noodles and floats, and cool off with free ice cream for the kids at the hotel's ice shop. Rates start at $358 per night and include free breakfast, 25 game tokens for the game room and free parking. The Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa invites families to splash in the surf with complimentary beach umbrella or cabinette, 20 percent off spa treatments and one free in-room movie. Rates start at $263. At the Marco Island Marriott Resort, the family package features two meals a day at any of the hotel's five restaurants.
- Marriott Rewards Power Up Promotion: Elite members of Marriott Rewards have the chance to earn bonus points toward their dream vacations with the Marriott Rewards Power Up global promotion. Silver Elite members earn 2,500 bonus points every stay starting with their second stay up to 10,000 points. Gold and Platinum Elite members earn 10,000 bonus points every third stay up to 30,000 points. Members must register between June 10-30 and stay between July 1- August 31. To register call 1-888-MARRIOTT or go to MarriottRewards.com.
Editors Note: this announcement will be updated every two weeks with new travel packages and ways to save this summer.
Terms and Conditions Apply. Visit http://www.marriott.com or call 1-877-Marriott.