Travel Nurse Across America understands that people want an instant reward. We have revamped our program to ensure our nurses get rewarded faster for sending us travelers and new facilities!
Little Rock, AR (PRWEB) September 20, 2012
Travel Nurse Across America http://www.nurse.tv, a national travel healthcare staffing agency, announces the restructuring of their existing referral bonus program. Under the new program, a traveling nurse who meets the requirements and refers another traveling nurse will receive half of the $500 referral bonus at the start of their the referred assignment and the balance at the end of the assignment. Bonuses will also be paid for referred facilities that sign a contract with Travel Nurse across America for travel nurse staffing.
"If you have a friend that is interested in traveling or know of a facility that employs travelers, refer them to Travel Nurse Across America and receive instant cash. Most agencies offer referral bonuses but they require you to wait until the referred assignment has ended,“ said Gene Scott, President & CEO of Travel Nurse across America. “Travel Nurse Across America understands that people want an instant reward. We have revamped our program to ensure our nurses get rewarded faster for sending us travelers and new facilities!”
Brief Summary of Requirements for the Travel Nurse Referral Bonus
- Referred traveler must be a new contact and not currently be in the Travel Nurse Across America application or lead candidate database.
- The referred candidate must start an assignment within 120 days of being referred.
- Referred candidate must complete, no less than an 8-week (320 hours) assignment, cannot miss more than one shift during their assignment and cannot be terminated from the assignment.
- If two candidates are applying and referring each other, only one referral bonus will be paid and split between the travelers.
- Referral bonus applies to the referred candidate’s first assignment only.
Brief Summary of Requirements for the Facility Referral Bonus Program
- Travelers that have completed a Travel Nurse Across America (TNAA) application are eligible to receive the $500 facility referral bonus.
- Referred facility must be a facility that TNAA is not contracted with and has not worked within the past 2 years based on information in our current database.
- To be considered for a referral bonus, general information about travel opportunities at the facility or hospital system must be provided. A Traveler must submit his/ her profile through TNAA for a travel position at referred facility. Traveler, in turn, interviews and accepts an offered traveler position and starts work as an initial TNAA traveler with the referred facility.
- Facility must book an assignment or contract with TNAA for bonus to be paid.
- The referred facility must sign a contract within 90 days of being referred.
There is no limit to the number of referrals that can be submitted by the same person. Travel Nurse across America reserves all rights to change or modify the Referral Bonus plan at any time without notification. See http://www.Nurse.tv for more information.
About Travel Nurse Across America
Travel Nurse across America is a national travel healthcare staffing agency that places travel nurse professionals on multi-week travel assignments in client healthcare facilities in all 50 states. Travel Nurse across America was awarded the HCSS Certification with Distinction by The Joint Commission and is a founding member of the National Association of Travel Healthcare Organizations (NATHO).
For more information about being a travelling nurse and our housing assistance program, visit http://www.Nurse.tv