Accor is a market leader covering all segments--from budget to luxury--that continues to grow its brand visibility and market share
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 17, 2008
Accor Hospitality, the leading European hotel group and hotel services company, has renewed its global agreement with TravelCLICK, the leader in hotel ecommerce solutions, to offer an integrated suite of hotel distribution management, market intelligence, and GDS media solutions to all of its hotels worldwide. As part of the agreement, hotels can select from a range of TravelCLICK market intelligence solutions to benchmark bookings performance against competitors on both the chain and individual hotel levels, and travel agent media to ensure maximum share on the GDS channel, which delivers over one-third of hotel bookings worldwide.
"Our relationship with TravelCLICK provides strategic competitive advantage across our diverse portfolio of hotels all over the world," said Patrick Mendes, Vice President of Global Sales for Accor Hospitality. "With TravelCLICK as a partner, we gain insight into the performance of our entire portfolio and can act on that information with distribution marketing strategies that impact revenue quickly and cost effectively. Particularly useful is TravelCLICK's 'Corporate Report Card' highlighting the performance of selected properties across the Accor portfolio."
Over its five-year relationship with TravelCLICK, Accor has seen the increasing value of TravelCLICK solutions and of the expertise of their local market representatives.
"Accor is a market leader covering all segments--from budget to luxury--that continues to grow its brand visibility and market share," said Jan Tissera, President of TravelCLICK International. "A key to the company's success is proactive portfolio management supported by effective ecommerce and a revenue management strategy to increase bookings across electronic channels. TravelCLICK is proud to continue providing enabling solutions to Accor."
The suite of proven TravelCLICK solutions that Accor uses to build competitive advantage and maximize revenue includes:
- Hotelligence®: Benchmarks hotel historic GDS performance--including occupancy, pricing trends, stays patterns, and more--against Accor hotels' competitive set.
- Corporate Hotelligence®: Provides a consolidated view of performance for a group of hotels for owners, brands, or regional managers.
- FuturePACE®: Presents a forward-looking view of hotel performance that enables hotels to see their future market share against their competitive set, so Accor can identify opportunities to increase share.
- RateVIEW®: Allows Accor hotels to monitor rates against the competition within the GDS and Internet channels using a robust rate shopping tool.
- ChannelDirect™: Provides rate, inventory, and restrictions management across multiple third-party sites worldwide through a single, web-based application.
- Travel Agent Targeted Advertising: Promotes Accor properties on key GDS screens at the travel agent point of sale to increase hotel visibility and bookings.
- Travel Agent Preferred Placement: Positions Accor properties at or near the top of GDS search results to increase booking probability.
Accor is the leading European hotel group and a major global hotel group, operating in nearly 100 countries with 170,000 employees. It offers to its clients over 40 years of expertise in its two core businesses, including: Hotels, with the Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, Ibis, All Seasons, Etap Hotel, Formule 1 and Motel 6 brands, representing more than 4,000 hotels and nearly 500,000 rooms in 90 countries, as well as strategically related activities, such as Lenotre; and Services, with 23 million people in nearly 40 countries benefiting from Accor Services products in human resources, marketing services, and expense management.
About TravelCLICK Inc. (http://www.travelclick.net)
TravelCLICK is the leading provider of ecommerce solutions that help hotels sell rooms smarter and drive long-term profitability. TravelCLICK helps hotels maximize asset ROI by combining innovative market analysis and proven industry best practices with advanced technology to develop and implement high-return strategies. The company offers a full set of solutions including distribution services, market intelligence-based decision support, emarketing, and professional services. Serving the hospitality industry since 1999 and headquartered in the Chicago area, TravelCLICK has more than 13,000 customers in 140 countries.
Katrina Pruitt-Andrews, Director of Marketing
Phone: +1 410 257 9154
300 North Martingale
Schaumburg, IL 60173