Bethesda, MD (PRWEB) August 12, 2008
Thinking about catching a concert, unwinding at a spa, or visiting a museum - Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE:MAR), is offering great packages and travel deals just in time for one more summer getaway. With more than 3,000 locations worldwide, there is a Marriott hotel to fit all your travel needs. Visit http://www.marriott.com/specials and search by city or hotel name. Here are a few examples:
- Get your Groove On At the Aruba Marriott: Travelers can join the Congo line with a Music Festival Package - Get Your Groove On with Aruba Marriott, headlining Gloria Estefan and REO Speedwagon. This Aruba Travel deal boasts accommodations, complimentary tickets for two with preferred seating to the concerts at prices starting at $259 and is available through October 12, 2008. Upgraded packages with Tradewinds Club and Gold Circle seating are also available. For more information, or reservations go online or call (800) 223-6388 and ask for promotional code M16.
- Relax and Revive in Istanbul : Soak away all worries with Escape Spa Package at the Istanbul Marriott Hotel Asia Turkish bath and let the Palestra Spa masseuse relieve the stress of the day. This escape spa package features accommodation in a deluxe room, breakfast buffet and a 50-minute Marriott Signature massage as well as access to the state-of-the-art spa and fitness club. Ranging from €169-329 (about $263 - $513 as of Aug. 1, 2008) this package promises to recharge any traveler. Go online or call (800) 228-9290 in the US and ask for promotional code SPA. Offer valid through December 30, 2008.
- Pro for a Day in Ireland: Experience golf like a pro with the Play the Irish Open Championship Course and Stay at the Limerick Marriott Hotel Ireland golf package. The offer includes bed, breakfast and dinner, plus a round of golf at the nearby prestigious Adare Manor Golf Resort. Concierge pampers the guest from the moment they check in, with valet parking. Unwind after a day of golfing at the hotel's Savoy Bar for a pre-dinner cocktail. For reservation, call (800) 228-9290 or go online with promotion code GOF. Package range is €245-380 (about $382 - $592 USD as of Aug. 1, 2008) and is valid Thursday - Sunday until April 29, 2009.
- Kids Go Quack in London: A travel deal that entertains children and gives parents a break is the new Family Duck Weekend - Fun at the Renaissance Chancery Court London Package that includes accommodation for a family of four for two nights, breakfast, 70 minute Duck Tour around London and duck treats from cookies to lollipops. Children are greeted at the door with duck passports to gather stamps for their activities throughout the weekend adventure. For parents, the hotel's central location allows for shopping at Covent Garden or enjoyment at the multitude of restaurants and theaters in the West End. The package is available from £395.00 (about $783 USD as of Aug. 1, 2008) per room, based on a family of four on Friday, Saturday, Sunday night stays only, and is valid through July 12, 2009, promotional code MAJ.
- Jack the Ripper Sighting in London: Marriott West India Quay Hotel offers vacationers something out of the ordinary with its Museum of Docklands Jack the Ripper Package. Along with two tickets to the exciting Jack the Ripper Exhibit that is on tour at the Museum of Docklands, guest are treated to an upgraded room, complimentary continental breakfast, evening canapés, desserts and refreshments at the executive lounge. This thrilling expedition is sure to intrigue any adventurer. For reservation, go online to Marriott.com and use promotional code EB5. The promotion is valid through Novem ber 1, 2008 and starts at £136.00 (about $269 USD as of Aug. 1, 2008).
- The Fertile Turtle on Marco Island: Florida's Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort entices couples to conceive while on vacation with the Fertile Turtle package. As sea turtles are known as a symbol of fertility, lovebirds have the opportunity to watch sea turtles eggs hatch, right on the resort's very own three-mile stretch of beach, while trying to fertilize an egg of their own. A portion of the package proceeds will benefit the Sea Turtle Monitoring & Protection Project of the Conservancy for Southwest Florida. This grow-the-family getaway, which is only available during sea turtle mating season (now through October 31), starts at $399 per couple, per night and includes: a Gulf-view guestroom with a do not disturb sign, tea with natural pregnancy-enhancing qualities; couples massage with fertility-promoting aromatherapy; commemorative photo album to capture the memories of this special vacation. Couples who conceive during their stay will provide a complimentary three-night stay for a return visit. To book the Fertile Turtle Package, please call the Personal Vacation Planners at (800) GET-HERE. For Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort information, please visit http://www.marcoislandmarriott.com.
- Renew Yourself in the Scottsdale Desert: Named one of the top spa resorts in the world by Travel & Leisure magazine, the Camelback Inn: A JW Marriott Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona, is offering guests a chance to relax and renew at unbelievable prices. The Spa Renew Package includes a deluxe room and a one hour Swedish massage for $169 a night. The package is valid for stays through September 30, 2008. To make reservations, call 1-877-601-2492 or go to http://www.camelbackstay.com and enter the promotional code SMPH.
- DC has Staying Power: Whether enjoying cultural events, theatres, museums and monuments or exploring one of DC's vibrant neighborhoods; two days is too short to experience all that Washington DC has to offer. Marriott and Renaissance Hotels of Washington, DC in association with Destination DC are offering a travel deal that stretches your weekend without shrinking your wallet, the Staying Power Weekend Washington DC hotel package. Now through January 4, 2009 the Staying Power Weekend package allows guests to save more money, the longer they stay. Plan ahead, stay longer, and save more: 30% off of a 3-night stay or 40% off of a 4-night stay and $100 Bonus Bucks® coupon when you stay at a Marriott or JW Marriott hotel or a $100 Savvy Savings certificate when you stay at a Renaissance hotel to use toward a future 2-night paid stay. Rates range from $71 - $181. Advance purchased required. Pre-payment is non-refundable. For a list of participating hotels, more information or reservations, please call (800) 834-6418 or visit http://www.marriottDChotels.com. Refer to promotional code C77.
Editors Note: This announcement will be updated every two weeks with new travel packages and ways to save this summer. To search and download images, go to http://portal.digilink-inc.com/marriottpr. Username: int02, password: int02. Search by brand, hotel name or keyword. To download, click on the solid arrow icon, save to your computer and open zip folder to get image.
Terms and Conditions Apply. Visit http://www.marriott.com or call 1-877-Marriott.