Controlled humidity will help alleviate the seasonal respiratory ailments that are common this time of year, as well as protect the home furnishings and woodwork from the damages associated with dry air.
Sanford, NC (PRWEB) November 06, 2012
Trion IAQ, an innovative, international company dedicated to providing quality products for the commercial, industrial, and residential markets since 1947, is proud to introduce the latest innovation in residential indoor air quality. The ComfortBREEZE Evaporative humidifier line combines advanced microprocessor control with conventional evaporative technology.
ComfortBreeze units are available with optional patent-pending ComfortSmart™ Technology to minimize water consumption and save on energy costs while successfully maintaining a comfortable humidity level in the home.
The units automatically maximize evaporative performance without the added cost of using hot water. Water-saving models come equipped with an electronic humidistat and outdoor temperature reset to protect the home from condensation problems that can arise when the outdoor air temperatures fall. ComfortBREEZE will play a major role in redefining how homes are humidified for the future.
Features & Benefits include:
- ComfortSmart Technology – Optional ComfortSmart controls self-adjust to compensate for variations in temperature, airflow, and water pressure allowing the CB300S to provide maximum performance and water savings regardless of system conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly - ComfortBreeze humidifiers consume less than 100 watts of electricity and ComfortSmart Technology translates into water savings while maintaining optimal performance.
- Versatile Installation - Fan-powered models are compatible with any type furnace system single stage, variable speed and modulating.
- Push-To-Lock Fittings - Water connections provide quick and easy installation and worry-free operation.
- Fault Annunciation - An exterior mounted LED displays fault codes and provides visual indication when evaporative pad replacement is necessary.
- Independent Operation - ComfortSmart equipped models feature a relay that can power the HVAC blower, so that a “call for heat” is not required for the unit to deliver humidification.
“Controlled humidity will help alleviate the seasonal respiratory ailments that are common this time of year, as well as protect the home furnishings and woodwork from the damages associated with dry air. We look forward to providing our distributors and homeowners nationwide an additional, smart option in humidity control,” says Colin O’Connell, Vice President of Sales & Marketing of Trion.
About Trion Indoor Air Quality
Trion IAQ is a brand of Air System Components Incorporated. Air System Components is a market-leading supplier of heating, air conditioning, and ventilation system components for commercial and residential applications. The Air System Components (ASC) corporate headquarters in Richardson, Texas, is part of the Tomkins Building Products Division of Tomkins PLC.