Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) July 27, 2006
Teen Revitalization has launched a new website that contains unique information for parents with troubled teens. The website includes a hand-picked directory of effective residential treatment centers, teen programs and specialty boarding schools. There is also a free online child assessment tool and more.
Teen Revitalization -- http://www.troubledteenprograms.org -- contains information that is not traditionally found on similar troubled teen programs' websites. Some unique features of the website include:
1. Twenty or more troubled youth programs and schools are in the directory.
2. Detailed information on each program including cost, location, and specialty.
3. An online child assessment tool.
4. Success stories (testimonials) from parents as well as students.
5. An informative video about the different schools and programs.
6. Parent support newsletter focusing on troubled youth.
7. FAQ and common concerns section to answer common questions.
8. Financial aid information and FAQ.
9. Online troubled teen program loan application.
10. Online request form to schedule a tour at a facility
11. Warranty information describing how the programs will give free services if unsuccessful.
12. Online request form to have a personal consultation to get more information.
The website currently lists 20+ troubled youth programs; each has its direct costs listed so parents can know up front what the fees are without having to call the treatment center directly. There is also an online child assessment tool that parents can use to gauge how ‘at-risk’ their own son or daughter is compared to others. The assessment provides a solution plan based on the questions answered on the questionnaire. The website has several success stories from those who have used the services of the represented youth programs.
Success stories are grouped into two categories: parents and students. Parents can get a better idea of how a student views the programs as well as what parents think of the programs. The website contains an informative video about the youth programs and youth schools on the website. There are several informative publications including a FAQ list, common concerns answered, and parent support newsletters. Parents can obtain valuable information on financial aid and apply for a student loan directly online. Parents who wish to view a facility in person or talk to someone about their options can call a listed toll-free number or fill out an online request form.
The website was designed to give power to the parents by giving as much information as possible to those who are struggling with parenting a teenager. The information will empower them to make sound decisions to ensure a positive relationship with their children.
For more information please visit http://www.troubledteenprograms.org or contact Russ Bundy at 1-800-429-5090.