Truth About Abs, with more information at truthaboutabs.com, is specially designed for people who want to get rid of belly fats quickly.
(PRWEB) February 21, 2012
Lots of people are having problems with fats in their stomach. There are many factors for fats in abs to develop in the human body. Without discipline, effort, commitment, and guidance, a person won't be able to have great body with flat abs. A new and effective guide for shaping up abs, Truth About Abs System(also known as Truth About Six Pack Abs), is now available for people who want to get a wonderful body fast.
Truth About Abs, with more information at truthaboutabs.com, is specially designed for people who want to get rid of belly fats quickly. Revolutionary details about being fit and healthy are shown in the guide. For those who already have flat abs, the system shows effective ways of getting six pack abs. This will boost a person’s confidence and self-esteem.
Mike Geary, who is a Certified Person Trainer and a Certified Nutrition Specialist, is the person who created Truth about Abs. He is a dedicated and passionate individual. He has helped a lot of people get a great body with his system.
Here are some featured topics in Truth About Abs program:
- A list of commonly known health foods which are, in fact, a bunch of junk foods
- Misconceptions about crunches, sit-ups and machines that help form the abdominals
- The real exercises that will help in losing body fats that are better than cardio routines
- The truth about fat burning pills versus the natural foods as supplements
- Exercise and fitness machines facts and the role of true diet and nutrition to achieve a great body
Here are bonuses included in the Truth About Six Pack Abs System:
- a free DVD entitled "The 5 Keys to Guaranteed Fat Loss"
- free membership to a site where Mike Geary personally answers questions and issues of users
There are many secrets revealed that people can easily use on how to effectively get great abs. Common misconception of foods that people eat are also shown in the program. This is an eye opener for people who want to have flat and trim abs.
More details and bonuses for Truth About Abs can be found through this link.