Healthy employees are more productive, take fewer sick days, and are more pleasant to work with thus increasing overall moral
Utah (PRWEB) June 26, 2012
Can work actually make you feel better? Actually, it can, according to Debbie Langley of TUHF Incorporated. Her Utah based life solutions counseling team offers life coaching to empower individuals with hope and encouragement to obtain their dreams and ideal lifestyle through education and mentoring.
This new trend of workplace wellness initiatives was recently explained in a Fox Business article by Barbara Mannino. The article outlines how companies that invest in these programs encourage sustained healthy behaviors, and how this is proving to have a positive impact on a company’s bottom line.
“Healthy employees are more productive, take fewer sick days, and are more pleasant to work with thus increasing overall moral,” affirmed Debbie.
All across the country, companies are paying for benefits like yoga, meditation, relaxation classes and hosting company sponsored massage outings.
TUHF Incorporated offers the following tips, if your company is not offering any of these benefits:
- Drink at least eight 8 oz. classes of water each day to flush toxins from your body.
- Stretch, move about, do desk exercises (neck and shoulder rolls, raise arms above your head and lean backwards, lean forward and touch your toes, foot and leg flexes, shift weight side to side in your chair)
- Talk a brisk 20 minute walk during lunch.
- Breathe, when things get stressful, take 10 slow, deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth. Increase the effect by closing your eyes and visualizing a relaxing and happy scene (include as many of your five senses as you can) while breathing in deep.
- Laugh. You get the same benefit from laughing a 100 times as spending 10 minutes on a rowing machine.
“Following these easy suggestions can do wonders for your stress level,” said Debbie. “Stress is known to be a major contributor to disease so it is prudent to find ways to release it throughout the day.”
For some, this may not be enough. TUHF Incorporated and its associates have a vast range of life experiences and resources. They recognize academic, economic, and societal factors have left many individuals living far different lives than they had originally aspired to. TUHF Incorporated is here to help you get the most out of life; to discuss health and wellness strategies or to get life solutions counseling call them at (801) 252-MORE.
About TUHF Incorporated:
TUHF Incorporated is the lifelong project of Debbie Langley. As a life solutions expert she has been coaching others and providing recommendations for healthy, all-natural supplements and holistic healing modalities through her home based business for over a decade. Debbie has overcome accidents, sickness, and debilitating injuries and lives her life to help others do the same. By providing the tools for a better life, Debbie aims to show others how they can live life on their own terms and experience better health, more wealth and a beautiful life.