It's my first day in a new school and I am nervous! Do you have any tips?
Chicago (Vocus) September 2, 2009
InTheFABLane.com is continuing its reputation for keeping up with the tween times by transforming all of its content to a back to school headquarters for girls! Tweens and young teens aged 8-15 can find back to school information ranging from advice and health to fashion and books. They can also Blab amongst themselves about it all on the site's monitored message board during FAB's Back To School Week.
InTheFABLane's content during this week will include the following specially chosen back to school topics:
- The Advice Column, authored by our teen therapist Sandra Dupont MA, MS, MFT, answering the question "It's my first day in a new school and I am nervous! Do you have any tips?"
- The Health Column for tween girls will include ways to avoid germs this new school year. Tips on how to wash your hands properly from the Mayo Clinic are included as well as a few germ laden no-no's like sharing makeup or food.
- FAB's Vendor Spotlight will feature cool ways for tween girls to carry their school supplies around, such as backpacks, purses and messenger bags.
- The site's Book Review will be the very appropriate, "Worst-Cased Scenario Survival Handbook: Middle School," for all of those "OMG" moments!
- The Sports Section of the site will help tween girls choose a team in the new school year. Whether it's cheerleading, basketball or volleyball, FAB has the tips for tween girls to make the team!
- InTheFABLane.com's quizzes are specially tailored for the new school year including "Do You Have School Spirit?" "What's Your Study Style?" "Will This Be The Best School Year Ever?" and "Which Fictional School Should You Attend?"
- The FAB Feature this week will include FAB users' favorite school memories!
- FAB's Blab board, the monitored message board, has a special school section where users can chat about their first day of school, school fashion and more.
- The special Back To School Life section will feature blogs including daily updated back to school Style ideas.
A tween girl's first week of school may not be complete without a little help from InTheFABLane.com's "Back To School Week." This will kick of another year of appropriate school and tween related content that is up building, informative, fun and specially tailored for tween girls.