Timing in the construction industry is everything, as is ensuring worker safety. The new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios support both of these critical objectives
Parker, TX (PRWEB) September 03, 2015
Radio Waves, a nationwide Motorola authorized two-way radio reseller, is advising construction companies on how they can improve efficiency, safety and ROI by equipping their teams and contractors with the new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios.
“Timing in the construction industry is everything, as is ensuring worker safety,” commented Kelly Madonna, President of Radio Waves. “The new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios support both of these critical objectives.”
Key features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios that Madonna and her team at Two Way Radios believe are among the most value to construction companies include:
- Extreme range: the radios deliver clear communications indoors or outdoors, covering up to 300,000 square feet/20 floors, or up to 600,000 square feet with the optional range extender.
- Instant response: construction teams can communicate at the touch of the button, which enhances communication efficiency and can improve safety as well.
- Rugged and durable design: the radios are built with rugged, durable design.
- Enhanced audio clarity: the radios operate in the 900 MHz ISM, which allows construction teams to enjoy static-free communication across an extended range.
- License-free operation: the radios do not require licenses or administrative fees.
- Easy operation: user friendly voice prompts and simple menus allow constructions teams to use the radios immediately.
- Lightweight design: constructions teams can wear the radio on their belt or in pockets.
- Extended battery life: the radios feature 14-hour extended battery life.
Other special features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios include: enhanced privacy through the use of Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology, private reply, direct call, call all available, instant mute, talk permit tones, and home channel.
More information on the groundbreaking new DLR Digital two-way radios can be found on the Radio Waves website: http://www.twowayradiowaves.com.
About Radio Waves
Headquartered in Parker, Texas, Radio Waves serves customers throughout the U.S. We focus on stellar customer service to best fit a customer's communications needs and are able to provide ongoing superior technical support. As an authorized Motorola business two-way radio reseller, we are able to provide Motorola's industry-defining products.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola
Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2015
Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.