so simple to use...it reduces the cost and hassle of keeping everyone informed.
Lanham, MD (PRWeb UK) August 22, 2009
Txtlocal, one of the UK's leading SMS providers, has recently launched a new online texting service to massive industry praise and thousands more customers signing up.
Txtlocal have received critical acclaim from renowned web commentating magazines PC Pro and Web User. In an article in Octobers PC Pro magazine, Txtlocal achieved the PC Pro 'Recommended' kite mark (achieving 5 out of 6 stars) and saw their service described as "the SMS service of choice". Web User have given the service 4 out of 5 stars and describe it as "so simple to use...it reduces the cost and hassle of keeping everyone informed."
Txtlocal's business model of affordable and simple SMS services for everyone is proving to be a big hit, not only are they working with global brands such as Intel, Subway and Nationwide Building Society, they are also seeing more and more SME's, local community groups and church groups sign up. The Txtlocal system requires no training or software, so anyone can start sending texts instantly.
The affordable and simple approach is working, especially as the economic downturn is seeing more organisations turn to text messages as a way of reaching their customers. Darren Daws (Txtlocal, Managing Director) comments "Txtlocal has continued to go from strength to strength, with the new simple interface we are now sending more texts than ever before, the tough economy has hit marketing budgets hard and companies are seeking to use their budget more efficiently. This means they want to get great response for as little money as possible. With texting being very affordable/ cost effective, (prices from just 2.9p per text) and producing great response rates, it is now being used more and more as a key sales and marketing strategy."
Txtlocal have offices in Chester and Worcestershire, and have grown rapidly since being founded in 2005, winning a series of awards along the way including 'HSBC regional business winner 2008' for North West England, Wales and Ireland and 'Winner of local business award 2007' judged by Dragons Den star, Theo Paphitis.
Mobile: 07590 532150
Landline: 0845 0093188
Email: Andrew.cook (at) txtlocal.com
- Txtlocal information
- http://www.txtlocal.co.uk was launched in 2005 and is now the one of the UK's leading business SMS text messaging companies
- Txtlocal offer industry leading SMS services including online SMS, email to SMS and shortcodes.
- Txtlocal send millions of texts per month for a variety of organisations including Domino's, Toyota, Barclays, L'oreal, Sainsburys.
- Txtlocal offer a free trial for all new customers, including 10 free texts
SMS Industry Information
- Text messaging is now seen by UK businesses as a vital communication tool and 65% of us send business texts daily. (Source - Mobile Marketing Association)
- 65% of people send business SMS messages on a daily basis
- 50% of people receive business text messages
- 14% use business texts for chasing up a supplier or new order
- 71% of businesses use SMS text to remind people about meetings and appointments
- 18% of people use business texts for notifying people about new meetings and appointments