Idaho Falls, ID (Vocus) July 25, 2010
Working as an independent vending business operator isn’t necessarily rocket science but there are certainly preferred methods that have proven more successful than others. While most companies leave their operators to figure it out on their own, U-Turn Vending is the only vending machine company that offers a comprehensive training program designed to empower independent operators in an attempt to ensure their long-term success in the industry.
With 25 years of experience in the vending machine business, the various experts at U-Turn have collected a wealth of knowledge that they are proud to pass along to those seeking a profitable career in vending. Within this unique training program, the U-Turn team of trainers shares their individual expertise to help vendors launch a successful business and generate a substantial income.
MEET THE U-TURN TRAINING TEAM:
- Randy Francis: As the general manager, Francis personally meets with ever training group that comes through the doors of U-Turn and openly shares the valuable lessons he has learned in his 30 years of experience.
- Selena Ellwood: Considered the placement and locating specialist, Ellwood walks new vendors through a step-by-step process of selecting prime real estate for long-term success and getting machines out on location.
- Tyler Garn: As a veteran business startup specialist, Garn discusses administrative skills and provides all the tools one would need to track inventory, tax write-offs, cost and ultimately, how to generate profit.
- Scott Lemon: With efficiency being such a staple for success in the industry, Lemon is a wealth of knowledge on maintenance, cleaning and making the most of your time through overall efficiency.
- The Warehouse: Vendors actually go into the warehouse and construct their own machines as an educational tool – it gives them hands on experience that instills a confidence in their ability to handle the machines, repair, replacement, adjust, etc. By the end, vendors know every nut, bolt and screw in the vending machines.
- The Software Program: An important tool in efficiency and accountability, this program allows vendors the ability to keep track of things like their route reports, inventory, accounting, mileage, accounts and financial statements – all the tools necessary for streamlined success.
The U Turn Vending team of experts has much to offer in the form of education for anyone interested in running a successful vending business and no other vending company provides such a comprehensive training program as U-Turn.
CONTACT: Amy Anderson U-Turn Vending uturn(at)uturn-vending(dot)com 800-584-8887.
U-Turn has been providing quality vending machine products and training for over 20 years and they are dedicated to helping the independent vending machine owner and operator gain huge success in this billion-dollar industry.
# # #