Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 15, 2013
This report provides you the user with the following vital support towards understanding the industry and growing your business:
- Strategic background information.
- Assessments of important industry segments.
- Identification of the main players together with their attributes.
- Overall analysis of this industrial scene.
- Market data including forecasts for MMICs (key components in many systems).
Following an overview of the global context the main content of this report (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/283245.html .) comprises:
- Structure of the UK RF/microwave industry.
- Identification of the relatively large players, many of the SMEs, the distributors and supply chains.
- Brief profiles of selected major UK-operating players.
- End-user market trends discussed in some detail.
- Quantitative detail of UK markets for MMICs with forecasts to 2018
MMIC players selling products in the UK are identified together with their distributors, main targeted application segments and typical product packages. Market data (TAMs) with forecasts to 2018 are exhibited for these MMICs (GaAs, GaN, SiGe) into the following application segments: AESAs, EW, microwave radio, millimeter-wave radio, both Ku and K/KA-band VSAT and ISM. Power amplifiers and “non-power amplifier” applications are segmented.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=283245.
Table of Contents
ES.2 Structure of the UK RF/Microwave Industry
ES.3 End-User Market Trends
ES.4 UK Markets for MMIC
2. Global Manufacturing Context – including Electronics
2.2 UK Electronics
3. Structure of the UK RF/Microwave Industry
3.1 General Aspects
3.2 Relatively Large-Size Players
3.5 Supply Chains
4. Brief Profiles of Selected Major UK-Operating Players
4.1 Agilent Technologies (UK).
4.2 Astrium EADS.
4.3 CSR Plc (previously known as Cambridge Silicon Radio).
4.4 Chemring Plc.
4.5 Cobham Plc.
4.6 e2v technologies.
4.7 SELEX ES.
4.8 Sepura Plc.
4.9 Smiths Group.
4.10 Thales UK.
5. End-user Market Trends.
6. UK Markets for MMICs.
6.1 MMIC Players Selling into the UK
6.2 GaAs, GaN, SiGe – Hype Versus Reality
6.3 UK TAMs for GaAs PA and Non-PA MMICs into AESAs
6.4 UK TAMs for GaN PA and SiGe Non-PA MMICs into EW
6.5 UK TAMs for GaAs PA and Non-PA MMICs into MWR
6.6 UK GaN PA and SiGe non-PA MMICs into MWR - TAMs
6.7 UK GaAs PA and non-PA MMICs into MMWR - TAMs
6.8 UK GaAs PA and non-PA MMICs into Ku-band VSATs - TAMs
6.9 UK GaN PA and SiGe non-PA MMICs into Ku-band VSATs - TAMs
6.10 UK GaAs PA and non-PA MMICs into K/Ka-band VSATs - TAMs
6.11 UK GaN PA MMICs into K/Ka-band VSATs – TAMs
6.12 UK GaAs, GaN and SiGe MMICs into ISM – TAMs
Explore more reports on Industry Profiles Services markets at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/industry-profiles-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline.com is an online database of regional industry research reports, company profiles and SWOT analysis studies for multiple industries, organizations and market segments. Our sales and research experts offer 24 X 7 supports to our customers through phone and email communication. Not limited to the banking and financial services industry, MarketReportsOnline.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, consumer goods, environment, food and beverages, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and much more.