The report forecast the global ultracapacitor market to reach $20.2 billion by 2018, registering a CAGR of 2.5%.
Portland, United States (PRWEB UK) 8 October 2014
Allied Market Research adds a report titled “Global Ultracapacitors Market (Applications, Geography ) - Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2013 – 2020.” The report helps the market participants to understand the global scenario of ultracapacitors market and provides actionable insights.
Ultracapacitor can hold hundred times more charge as compared to the conventional charger. The report forecast the global ultracapacitor market to reach $20.2 billion by 2018, registering a CAGR of 2.5%. The major driving factor for the market is the growth of electrical smart meters. The electrical smart meters are expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.7% by 2018. Further, their demand would be around 148 million units by 2018. This would boost the ultracapacitors market.
To view the report, visit the website at http://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/ultracapacitors-market
The prices of ultracapacitor batteries ranges from $2400 to $5800 for every kWh energy storage. Hence, high initial cost would hinder the growth of ultracapacitor market.
The report also covers comprehensive data on numerous key players operating in the market. The data helps to analyse the market strategies and future plans of the companies with respect to the market. It would help investors to know the companies vision and mission. Few important companies listed by the report include Ioxus Inc, LS Mtron, Cap-XX, Nec-Tokin, Nesscap Co Ltd, Maxwell Technologies Inc, Panasonic Corporation, Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Vinatech Co Ltd, Supreme Power Solutions Co Ltd and Yunasko.
- A major source of information about nano technology, asymmetric ultracapacitors, electrolytes and electrodes which would give deep insights about present business scenario.
- Provides a projection for next eight years by considering values for 2012 as reference.
- Porter’s five forces and SWOT analysis would help in making strategic decisions
- Micro level analysis based on materials, applications and geographies.
- Providing comprehensive and quantitative data about changing market trends, competition and opportunities in wind turbines, electric and hybrid vehicles market.
Key market segments
- North America
- Ultracapacitor module and equipment manufactures.
- Material suppliers and system integrators.
- Potential entrants interested in entering this market
- Experts and research institutes involved in study and analysis of ultracapacitors.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based inPortland,Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions". AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: +1(855)711-1555 (U.S. & Canada)