San Diego, CA (PRWEB) October 14, 2008
FirstAgain cares about the environment and is doing something about it with a special incentive for borrowers who want to harness solar energy. In honor of Solar Energy Week, FirstAgain is encouraging consumers with excellent credit to seek solar financing while leveraging tax credits on solar installation projects. On October 3, Congress approved a bill that extends the Federal 30 percent tax credit for solar but also removes the $2,000 cap that existed on the previous residential tax credit, making it an ideal time to fund larger solar and environmentally-friendly home improvement projects.
- Solar Energy Week (October 12th-18th) is sponsored by the California Center for Sustainable Energy. It coincides with Solar Power International '08, which takes place in San Diego on October 13th-16th. October 15th is California Day at the event, which is open to the public from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
- Now through the end of 2008, FirstAgain will reimburse any customer who is approved for solar financing with up to $250 to cover out-of-pocket costs to replace light bulbs with energy-saving Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (CFLs).
- For customers who already have CFLs, FirstAgain will provide a $100 paperless gift card from Green Home Environmental Products toward the purchase of any eco-friendly products.
- FirstAgain's online unsecured personal loans are available in amounts from $10,000 to $100,000--making them an ideal source for funding top green projects.
- FirstAgain created the nation's first completely paperless, online unsecured personal loan that can be applied for, approved and signed online with a click of a computer mouse.
- FirstAgain's AnythingLoan is quickly becoming the preferred alternative to home equity loans and HELOCs, while eliminating consumers' concerns about lenders reducing lines of credit.
- FirstAgain's current unsecured loan interest rates: http://www.firstagain.com/rates
- FirstAgain, through its partnership with American Forests (americanforests.org), has a tree planted for every unsecured personal loan funded.
- Gary Miller, FirstAgain co-founder and CEO: "By eliminating paper entirely from the AnythingLoan process, we not only save our natural resources but save on expenses as well, better enabling FirstAgain to offer consumers highly competitive interest rates."
- Dave Zeller, FirstAgain co-founder and president: "Through our partnership with American Forests, for every unsecured personal loan that FirstAgain funds for our customers, we will have a tree planted in one of our country's fragile habitat communities currently under restoration."
- Joseph Brakohiapa, president and CEO of Clean Power Finance, a FirstAgain partner and leading provider of point-of-sale residential solar financing: "FirstAgain's commitment to the environment is evident not only in this solar financing promotion, but in the competitive rates offered on solar installation loans and other green projects. We're excited about working with FirstAgain to help borrowers with excellent credit get the financing they need to make vital residential solar projects a reality."
- Barron's: http://online.barrons.com/article/SB122065357289805353.html
- TheStreet.com: http://www.thestreet.com/story/10431355/1/how-to-use-online-loan-sites.html
- NetBanker: http://www.netbanker.com/2008/07/firstagain_targets_online_users_with_excellent_credit.html
FirstAgain LLC provides loans to individuals with excellent credit. The San Diego-based company has developed a completely paperless, online experience for applying, approving, signing, funding and servicing unsecured personal loans. FirstAgain's AnythingLoan can be used for any purpose, including home improvements, vehicle purchases, educational and medical expenses, timeshares, vacation ownerships, marine products, loan refinancing and anything else. Most AnythingLoan finance amounts range from $10,000 to $100,000 with low rates, same-day funding and an unparalleled customer experience. Timeshare and fractional financing loan amounts start as low as $7,500. FirstAgain was founded by the pioneering veterans of PeopleFirst, a company which grew into the nation's largest online auto lender prior to its sale to Capital One in 2001. The company operates nationwide and has financial investments from Merrill Lynch and Arsenal Capital Partners.