Until now, there just hasn't been a good resource focused on helping marketers stay informed about marketing technology.
Denver, CO and Alpine, UT (PRWEB) August 12, 2008
Upshot Institute, a newly launched marketing think tank organization, announced today the creation of several programs and resources designed to help marketing professionals improve their awareness and knowledge of emerging marketing tools and technologies. Staying sharp on the rapidly growing array of new marketing technologies has become a real challenge for marketers. Upshot Institute will serve as a resource to inform and educate marketers on new technologies as well as methods for maximizing the impact of existing applications and tools.
Upshot Institute Co-Founders Chris Ross and Steve Gollob are addressing a clear market need. "It's become extremely difficult for marketers to keep up with all the new marketing technologies, there are just too many," according to Ross. Steve Gollob adds "Until now, there just hasn't been a good resource focused on helping marketers stay informed about marketing technology."
Upshot Institute will feature the following free resources for marketers:
- Directory of over 1,000 marketing technology providers
- Resource Center with hundreds of white papers, podcasts and webcasts
- Vendor profile reports - overviews of vendor offerings and Upshot Institute analysis
- NetNet reports - strategic assessments of hot marketing technology areas
- Upshot Studios - an ongoing podcast series showcasing marketing technology industry luminaries
- Webcasts - on-demand web events covering significant marketing technology topics
Upshot Institute will also be actively engaged with the marketing technology vendor community. This collaboration includes:
- The Upshot50 Marketing Technology Leaders program, designed to recognize marketing technology vendors who are shaping the industry
- Custom publishing - creation of white papers or other marketing materials
- Research services - custom research projects designed around specific vendor needs
- Report licensing - limited access to licensing of select Upshot Institute reports
Providing a wealth of free resources for marketing professionals and working closely with the marketing technology vendor community, Upshot Institute is focused on the complex task of helping marketers make sense of marketing technology.