urRadio is like a LIVE social soundtrack for your life. - Tyler Francois, CEO
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 26, 2015
Today urRadio launched the world’s most comprehensive set of creative, music discovery, and social tools that empower anyone to create, discover, and share live streaming music and talk radio stations. urRadio allows anyone to be an online radio host or DJ, talk live with listeners via audio or instant messages, and discover new music and other entertainment by tuning in to an unlimited number of live Internet radio stations curated by other urRadio users. urRadio is free to use with no ads or commercials, no software to download, and nothing to configure.
Other streaming music services have limited social features and music discovery based primarily on algorithms and/or a small group of human curators. In contrast, urRadio combines its extensive social interaction features, user-curated music stations, and advanced technology to deliver the most complete social music experience available and the easiest way to discover songs, artists and music genres.
urRadio is the only free social music platform that provides all of the following features:
- Live Social Radio – urRadio LiveSync technology allows users to listen to each other’s stations, playlists, or events together live and in perfect sync. Users can also instant message each other while listening together. Unlike other services, urRadio does not charge users to stream to an unlimited number of listeners.
- The Universal Frequency – urRadio HarmonicHertz technology converts songs to 432 Hz, recognized as the most natural and harmonious frequency for human listening. urRadio is the only online music service that streams licensed songs at 432 Hz. Users can feel this difference.
- 30 Million Songs – With access to 30 million songs and counting provided by 7digital, urRadio provides one of the world’s largest licensed music catalog from “Top 100” label artists (e.g., Taylor Swift, Kayne West, Ariana Grande) to up-and-coming independent artists and everything in between. urRadio has partnered with 7digital and also works directly with top music labels.
- Unlimited Song Skips – Unlike other services, urRadio users can skip from one user’s station to the next, providing an unlimited number of song skips for free.
- Live Social Playlists – While tuned in to each other’s stations, users can instantly add each other’s current or previously streamed songs to their respective playlists or music libraries.
- Facebook and Twitter Integration – Quickly discover and follow friends’ favorite music, and easily share stations with those who are not yet part of the urRadio community. urRadio users can expand their audience by sharing on social media and instantly listen live with their friends and followers.
- Trending Music – Provides real-time, instant access to the urRadio community’s most popular live stations, songs, and albums to help users discover music and create new stations.
- Song Recommendations – urRadio Smart algorithm technology allows new users to quickly find other users’ music, receive song recommendations, and build playlists based on their favorite music and listening habits. urRadio also helps ensure users continually discover new music while minimizing repetition of songs.
- Music Search – Instantly search for other users’ stations or playlists, #hashtag categories, or individual users by name or DJ handle. Users can also search for specific songs, artists, album or genres.
- Instant Playlists – Users can generate customized playlists within seconds, called Insta Sets, by selecting their favorite artist or song. Add variety by adding two or more artists or tracks. Insta Sets are generated individually and customized based on users’ selections.
- StreamMerge Technology – The patented urRadio StreamMerge technology seamlessly merges voice and music data into a single stream to allow users to speak over or between songs. StreamMerge also helps eliminate delays between voice and streaming music, ensuring a high quality entertainment experience.
At launch, urRadio is available as iOS and Android applications and a Web platform. Starting today, users who sign up within the first 30 days will receive at least one a premium subscription without any ads or fees. Unlike traditional streaming services, urRadio premium subscriptions will include additional broadcasting and DJ features (to be announced over the next year) and unlimited streaming without ads. For more detailed product information, please visit http://www.urRadio.com/features.
“urRadio is a live social soundtrack for your life,” said Tyler Francios, CEO of urRadio. “Our platform offers that which is absent in other music streaming services – live, original content without the geographical listening limitations of traditional FM radio. In addition, urRadio possesses the diverse and expansive content that is present in satellite radio, but at a much larger scale. The essence of urRadio derives from its capacity to allow users to become a live Internet radio station that can be hosted anywhere, anytime. Our patented technology and extensive social features deliver the most personalized and social music experience available today.”
urRadio is a social music platform that empowers consumers and entertainers to create, discover, enjoy, and share live, personalized streaming music and talk radio stations without ads or commercials or fees. The company provides the world’s most comprehensive set of social, music discovery, and creative tools for consumers to interact and listen to their favorite music with each other live and in perfect sync. urRadio’s diverse social music tools deliver the most complete social music experience available today. With access one of the world’s largest licensed music catalogs – 30 million songs and counting – urRadio users can broadcast music and audio content live to an unlimited number of listeners. The company’s patented StreamMerge technology seamlessly integrates voices and music to provide a high quality entertainment experience. urRadio is also the only online music platform that streams licensed songs at 432 Hz, recognized as the most natural and harmonious frequency for human listening. Founded in 2013, urRadio employs top former engineering talent from Yahoo! Music and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. For more information, please visit http://www.urRadio.com.